I just got my alpinestars suit

shittygsxr

I bought my alpinestars suit from the same place flounder got his. I was a great deal with free shipping I wont post a pic because some of you guys have photoshop and might take a pick of putty riding two up with some dude and chop me in there.

If you mention flounder you get some special discount along with a lovenote. I dont know what that is about but I got a great price

www.motonekoparts.com:metal:

Dont bring me into this.. I only retaliate.. I dont instigate..

HAHA I wouldn't be surprised if the guy at motoneko did remember me though.. He helped me out so I gave him some good publicity on some other boards and sent him the link. He offered to hook me up with discounts for it since if memory serves me, he got a decent amount of business out of it.

I am not an expert on leather suits or track days, but I just don't know about fitment on 1 piece...seems like you have to be pretty average build for them to work...

for example, my suit size (for church, weddings, etc) is 42 long

Does any company make long 1 piece suits? If so, I've never seen them

I am not an expert on leather suits or track days, but I just don't know about fitment on 1 piece...seems like you have to be pretty average build for them to work...

Just go and try them on.. you will see.. also, its not like a church suit.. you can be off by a few inches in the legs due to your boots being overtop..

There are a few custom places that are reasonable but you are still looking at $900-$1,300

NJK leathers is a top notch company that I have heard great things about.

A guy in KY is well known for suits, repairs, and more Name is Barnacle Bill. Nice Guy too, I met him at Putnam in IN two years ago.

Two piece is fine for the trackday rider, but most racers do use one piece.

One suit you may want to look at is the teknic Violator suit It has elastic leather in the waist area and stretch pannels in the under arm area so the suit doesn't bind when moving on the bike. I got one for the usual price of $500 or so and It is my favorite suit I have owned.