Pathetic excuse for a LEO

Tony07R6

I got my pitbull that had ribs showing and starving to death roaming the downtown streets of Dayton. They were going to kill him but we took him. Had heartworm and all. Invested lots of cash in him and 2 years later he is healthy, thick, muscular, and a wonderful harmless dog around my home. Most loveable pet I've had. I have him and a mutt and they are awesome dogs. They love our twin boys too. He's an American Stafforshire Terrier breed of Pit Bull...the best looking kind in my opinion. :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my pitbull that had ribs showing and starving to death roaming the downtown streets of Dayton. They were going to kill him but we took him. Had heartworm and all. Invested lots of cash in him and 2 years later he is healthy, thick, muscular, and a wonderful harmless dog around my home. Most loveable pet I've had. I have him and a mutt and they are awesome dogs. They love our twin boys too. He's an American Stafforshire Terrier breed of Pit Bull...the best looking kind in my opinion. :D

+1 to amstaffs...amercian pit bull terrier is a close second

So you feel the life of a Canine is more important then a Human life? Feel free to explain.

I generally do. In my experience, dogs have a stronger sense of ethics and an inherent loyalty that many humans could certainly learn a lot from. They typically aren't bright enough to lie. They also don't consume resources nearly as much as children.

Then again, I don't really think a life has any value except that defined by its own actions.

:p

but we also have a lot of people in town with pits that claim they are americans so they don't have to carry liability insurance on them

One of my good friends did this. There are vets who will help you get a pit documented as an American bulldog for this specific reason.

good for you nick, i got my dog in sort of the same situation. She was being abused and was the same, ribs showing and really not healthy. She is a pit boxer mix, ALL brindle, she is the most beautiful dog i have ever seen. She was so scared when i got her but took to me right away. Now shes my daughters dog. Riley dresses her up and she is laying at my feet as we speak. The best dogs are grateful for what they have.

One of my good friends did this. There are vets who will help you get a pit documented as an American bulldog for this specific reason.

really?! hmm cause i know if i got caught with her isnt it like a retarded fine plus they take the dog? I have a privacy fenced in yard but i still get nervous leaving her out incase one of my nosey neighbors calls the pound or the cops..

I didn't say it was a great idea, just that he did it.

+1 on the rescue dogs. Gremlin here was abandoned in a cage for two weeks when his owners moved during foreclosure. He's very clingy, but otherwise a great dog.

30113_10150220692870377_571680376_12933661_8011082_n.jpg

good for you nick, i got my dog in sort of the same situation. She was being abused and was the same, ribs showing and really not healthy. She is a pit boxer mix, ALL brindle, she is the most beautiful dog i have ever seen. She was so scared when i got her but took to me right away. Now shes my daughters dog. Riley dresses her up and she is laying at my feet as we speak. The best dogs are grateful for what they have.

Shouldn't you be making a sammich, or working? :lol:

did you work at the conklin dairy farm? from the way you talk you seem to be cold..

I just could not see doing it myself. I take my animals to get put down but in a human manner. Not shooting them in the head.. Il pay 50 bucks or so for my animal to not feel anything..

don't take your issues out on me.. your the one who keeps bringing shit up.. and how do you know that animal feels "as little as possible" who's to say it just lays there on the ground and suffers while your walking away say well i feel better not that i gave it a steak..

All I'm trying to say is animals deserve to be treated like everyone else. They have a brain and they feel just like we do. They just cant express their feelings in words.. but whatever im over it..

when did i ever post that you beat your animals, i made a comment referring to your posts...Ive seen a lot worse go on around here but when it comes to a female everyone wants to beat me down.. well sorry guy I'm not that girl.. I usually don't take offense to posts but when you post about shooting your animal in the head to me that just doesn't sound right..

Once again this is my opinon... and mine alone, so what if i feel this way. Are you going to lose sleep over my love for animals? if not then get over it..