Pathetic excuse for a LEO

Tony07R6

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, What is the back story on this? Had this dog attacked anyone and that is why they were called? If it was a simple stray that was scared I dont see why their was a need to put it down. Not enough info to form a strong opinion yet.

So you feel the life of a Canine is more important then a Human life? Feel free to explain.

so your saying its ok to shoot a defensless dog? for what cause you may not have been strong enough to control him.. Thats what it looked like to me. Maybe we didnt get the whole story but i didnt see this dog trying to bite anyone.

Don't get me started......when civilians are killed the same way in a different country as that poor dog......it is collateral damage......huh......people do not understand until their brother/mom/sister/dad is killed the same way and the individual walk out of it the same way as this cop or the cop from Toledo........It's the attitude not the individual.....:bigfinger:

what about that made that dog look vicious?? the only time it got active was when they came at it with a pole to wrap its neck with a wire. I would have flipped the fuck out too.. shit to me i don't think its right to SHOOT the dog right in front of the residence. What if that was a little kids dog and they watched it get murdered..

I have to agree with IP. Sure I hate seeing dogs killed or abused but I have no idea what the story is. Maybe the dog attacked someone. They may have a law when a dog attacks someone it must be terminated. It doesn't have to "look mean" to become provoked and bite someone. The camera caught the whole thing. I don't see anything wrong with the information available to me.

When the officer shot the dog, he shot in the side of the head correct? Shouldn't that had been an instant kill? Why is the dog still waving it's tail or is that just the body catching up to the brain?

OMG... This makes me sick.. Thats why my dogs are treated like my child. They are people too. This dog was so sweet. three minutes in it is laying down.. Why did he shoot it?!! :nono:

Sorry, but you're not going to sell me on that one. Dogs are dogs, and people are people. I love animals, and have several pets. My cat is about 8 years old, and I've had him since he was a kitten. I'm NOT going to regard him the same as one of the kids. Same for our dog.

Without knowing the rest of the story, all we have to go on is speculation.

if there were really planning on shooting it, they should of shot it when it was throwing its body around.

Now im not for animal cruelty, but that would make the most sense. Not to shot it in the head when its calm and just standing there.

I have to agree with IP. Sure I hate seeing dogs killed or abused but I have no idea what the story is. Maybe the dog attacked someone. They may have a law when a dog attacks someone it must be terminated. It doesn't have to "look mean" to become provoked and bite someone. The camera caught the whole thing. I don't see anything wrong with the information available to me.

When the officer shot the dog, he shot in the side of the head correct? Shouldn't that had been an instant kill? Why is the dog still waving it's tail or is that just the body catching up to the brain?

i think it was supposed to and it just didnt...hence the second shot

if there were really planning on shooting it, they should of shot it when it was throwing its body around.

Now im not for animal cruelty, but that would make the most sense. Not to shot it in the head when its calm and just standing there.

i disagree....if they were planning to shoot it like how it appeared in the video, it is best to wait until its calmed down to kill it....easier to deliver the shot in the head and make sure it goes quickly for the dog, rather than shooting it while its jumping around, wounding it and scaring it more, and causing it to continue to flip out and die painfully

Sorry, but you're not going to sell me on that one. Dogs are dogs, and people are people. I love animals, and have several pets. My cat is about 8 years old, and I've had him since he was a kitten. I'm NOT going to regard him the same as one of the kids. Same for our dog.

Without knowing the rest of the story, all we have to go on is speculation.

to each their own i guess. I treat my animals like family. i guess some of you are different. I rescued my dogs from bad situations and i would do it for every dog in the world if i could, its my personal opinion to feel this way. If you don't like me for it personally i don't care. But its how i feel and it is my freedom to post what i want.

to each their own i guess. I treat my animals like family. i guess some of you are different. I rescued my dogs from bad situations and i would do it for every dog in the world if i could, its my personal opinion to feel this way. If you don't like me for it personally i don't care. But its how i feel and it is my freedom to post what i want.

Amen! You go girl! :cheers:

Not many people I'd pick over my "personal" pets. They're much better than humans most of the time anyway.

No, you got the wrong idea from my post. We treat our animals nearly as well as other people, better than some. There is a line though, and calling animals the same as people is it.

so if you had two kids, and someone had them both at gunpoint and said to pick which one lives and which ones dies, you would be able to make that decision easier than if someone had one of yours kid and your DOG at gun point?

if you see where im going with that, you will get what im saying....a dogs life is not as important as a humans, no matter how much you treat it like family

story says it attempted to attacked a little girl and her mom while they were waiting for the bus

http://www.wgem.com/global/story.asp?s=12642564

also says shooting it was a last resort, that they had already attempted to load it into the truck and that it would not cooperate and got aggressive

http://www.wgem.com/Global/story.asp?S=12667188

Edited by Steve Butters