Pathetic excuse for a LEO

Tony07R6

Yes' date=' he wasn't thrilled about this call. I don't think either one of them was too excited. I guess that makes them shitbag cops, huh? :rolleyes:[/quote']

I look at it as he was pissed he just had to kill that dog. If he would have just shrugged it off and gone on about business it would be one thing but he is obviously extremely pissed off that he just had to shoot that dog.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at it as he was pissed he just had to kill that dog. If he would have just shrugged it off and gone on about business it would be one thing but he is obviously extremely pissed off that he just had to shoot that dog.

No, he was pissed that the call took 68 minutes and in the meantime the donut shop ran out of his favorite donut.

Looks like they were just carrying out orders.

lol nuremburg defense.

I just could not see doing it myself. I take my animals to get put down but in a human manner. Not shooting them in the head.. Il pay 50 bucks or so for my animal to not feel anything..

they wont feel a bullet either.

personally, i think the dog would MUCH rather go for a walk with its master and eat a steak before it dies rather then lying on a cold steel table surrounded by strangers.

thats not really the experience i get with it.. I am the last person to be with my animal.. I understand your method but all i am saying is i could never do that.. My dogs dont mind the vet, they like the car ride and they know they get treats when they do well. I guess thats where we differ.. So i can now see your thought on doing the deed yourself.. not so bad when you put it that way..

Personally I hate the way fish are caught by a sharp hook and then killed for food. That is just so vile and mean. Poor chickens, damn. Imagine just strutting around the barnyard waiting to drop a few eggs and next thing you know master grabs you by the neck. He is holding it over a block of wood with a hatchet in his hand and a crazed look of hunger in his eyes.

Cry me a fucking river people. We are the top of the food chain and way too many people get caught up on their pets. Go to Korea and walk around the markets and see what their culture thinks about dogs.

thats not really the experience i get with it.. I am the last person to be with my animal.. I understand your method but all i am saying is i could never do that.. My dogs dont mind the vet, they like the car ride and they know they get treats when they do well. I guess thats where we differ.. So i can now see your thought on doing the deed yourself.. not so bad when you put it that way..

when i take my dog to the vet, she puts her head down, shakes uncontrollably because shes so terrified, and does everything she can to try and escape....the entire time were there

good for you nick, i got my dog in sort of the same situation. She was being abused and was the same, ribs showing and really not healthy. She is a pit boxer mix, ALL brindle, she is the most beautiful dog i have ever seen. She was so scared when i got her but took to me right away. Now shes my daughters dog. Riley dresses her up and she is laying at my feet as we speak. The best dogs are grateful for what they have.

Brindles are gorgeous. Those are my favorites.

So' date=' they get to stick her in a box and shove her in a cooler until the 'garbage man' comes around to collect the "biohazard"? [/quote']

I get mine cremated and put in a nice little urn I pick out with their picture and birth/death dates on them. Nice addition to shelving in the home as a memorial as well.

Porter' date=' pound puppy. (hundreds invested)

[b']J.P., found in a dumpster in Brooklyn. (hundreds invested)

Mouse, found under a truck at approx 6 weeks old. (+thousand invested)

Jeff, pound kitty. (eh.. only a few hundred bucks, so far)

:facepalm:

:wtf: What's with naming your pets after me Pauly?

i will kill you

:D

Please make a round of sammiches first! I want one of those epic ones, before you get sent of to jail for manslaughter! :lol:

Ok... you can't do it. No big deal' date=' but it certainly doesn't make my method cruel. Like I said, I'm not looking forward to it. I hope it never comes to it. There's a reason I've never watched "Old Yeller".

Fuck watching that shit!! :(

[/quote']

I'm with ya there Pauly.