Im back

Mr Anderson

I

You have to admit, this was a bit of an attention whore thread to begin with. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, just saying. Lots of people have come back without posting an "I'm back" thread. So for Max to say "yay" with the gay dancing cloud thing, who cares? Hell, NinjaNick, the biggest attention/post whore on here didn't make an "I'm back" thread either of the times he came back. :lol:

Hey! I never was an attention whore. I have no idea what that is about. Postwhore...yes...but that was my 07-08 days where I did most of that. Today my post are normally a welcome, responding to a threads topic, someone elses post, or posting a video or news story. I don't know why you said an attention whore...far from that in all aspects of life. I hate attention and don't want it.

You hurted my e-feelings.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, just damn.

For the record, Mr A, I'm glad you're back and I don't think this thread was an attempt at "attention whoring",

I seem to recall several people posting reintroduction threads after being gone for awhile so fuck anyone and their negativity,

they can suck ass, and come on out to Hooters tonight!

....jbot and that dude are the biggest dicks on the site (with all due respect)

pimpslap.gif Don't be talkin' about my Asian bride like that

On a related note' date=' Max gets to bitch about whatever/whomever/whyever for the next month without me holding anything against him. The man's just been through some shit that a lot of people can't even begin to grasp. [/quote']

:plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1:

pimpslap.gif Don't be talkin' about my Asian bride like that

i knew my strategery of either beating the shit out of someone or becoming someone's bitch here during my first week would work well to my advantage. the fonz is my sugar daddy.

What the fuck!?!? How did Jizzbot get ahead of me in the "Asshole 500"??

On a related note' date=' Max gets to bitch about whatever/whomever/whyever for the next month without me holding anything against him. The man's just been through some shit that a lot of people can't even begin to grasp. He's alright, for the most part, and ought to be given a tad more runway than usual.[/quote']

i can't berieve you just called me jizzbot. i came from laughing so hard.

Why isn't gaybot sticking?! :dunno: I tried.

This thread is just silly. I've met power, and I've met anderson, I like em both. Despite his name, gixxar isn't all that shitty either. Its just a forum, its not like you have to hang out with any of these people. So just don't say anything at all if you ain't got nothing nice to say, as momma would say. Picking on anderson would be like kicking puppies (for everyone except gaybot). I mean he was nice enough (and naive enough) to buy the biggest douche of OR history some wings

Why isn't gaybot sticking?! :dunno: I tried.

This thread is just silly. I've met power, and I've met anderson, I like em both. Despite his name, gixxar isn't all that shitty either. Its just a forum, its not like you have to hang out with any of these people. So just don't say anything at all if you ain't got nothing nice to say, as momma would say. Picking on anderson would be like kicking puppies (for everyone except gaybot). I mean he was nice enough (and naive enough) to buy the biggest douche of OR history some wings

gaybot was the natural choice, but pauly's come up with a good one, so we'll try that out. i like the sound of jizzbot. i might have to change my avatard to this:

andysambergjizz.jpg

I was not trying to post an attention thread. Although it may seem like it. I was just posting to the people I ride with that Im back for good and my break from this site was because of certain events that happened. I came on this site to meet people and go on rides.

What the fuck!?!? How did Jizzbot get ahead of me in the "Asshole 500"??

You've been slackin' lately.... People are startin' to talk about a kinder' date=' gentler Pauly

On a related note, Max gets to bitch about whatever/whomever/whyever for the next month without me holding anything against him. The man's just been through some shit that a lot of people can't even begin to grasp. He's alright, for the most part, and ought to be given a tad more runway than usual.
Amen.... You read my mind
i knew my strategery of either beating the shit out of someone or becoming someone's bitch here during my first week would work well to my advantage. the fonz is my sugar daddy.

;) Don't forget it my little eggroll

gaybot was the natural choice, but pauly's come up with a good one, so we'll try that out. i like the sound of jizzbot. i might have to change my avatard to this:

andysambergjizz.jpg

Did you say you wanted me to change another avatar?? :D

Jizzpot it is!! Sounds like a semen receptacle

Don't forget it my little eggroll

i saw your ninja edit. i approve of the revision.

Did you say you wanted me to change another avatar?? :D

Jizzpot it is!! Sounds like a semen receptacle

i'm trying to find a good hybrid of pedopanda and "jizz in my pants" as we speak.

You are a loser and don't really concern me, so there isn't any motivation for me to try and hurt you or your feelings.

Funny, I feel the same way about you. People I care nothing about couldnt possibly hurt my feelings.

What's your problem to begin with? I did nothing to you. It's all because of that coshocton ride I went on. I made buddies with the coshocton crew and some how or another you got hurt. Get over it. Be a mature adult and stop posting annoying pre-schooler remarks about me. By the way your threats never did bother me. I just don't understand you or why you would threaten me when I did nothing.

All I said was Joy, Bambi, and I dont care who you are friends with. Both of you bubbys need to calm down.

If you act like a dick to me and send me nasty PM's after I say something to you looking out for your best interest, then I dont like you. Period. No amount of time that goes by changes that. And, once again, I never threatened you. That would be like picking on a fifth grader. :rolleyes:

So welcome back, and fuck off.