Help us moderate the site

Casper

I've heard complaints from both sides; we moderate too much, and we don't moderate enough. Well folks, this site is for all of you. If you feel something has been moderated that shouldn't have been, send a mod or admin a private message or post a thread in this forum (Website Info). It'll be reviewed. If you see a post that breaks the rules, is very offensive, in the wrong forum, etc please report the post/thread by clicking on the report button in the upper right corner of the post in question. Without your help, we can't possibly read all the posts on this site. There are over 30,000 posts every month. Like I said, this site is for all of you. Help us make it what you want.

I wake up everyday at 5am and at work by 6am. :p

Just like the people calling 911 for stupid shit like McDonalds won't let me have a cheeseburger before 1030am bullcrap. There will be people doing that on here as well I'm sure, but towards posts just because they don't agree with them, but the post was totally ok.

^^+1

It's fine. We always have the option to not read, ignore, or post. I enjoy knowing before-hand who I don't want to associate with by the d-bag comments and internet muscle flexing. Keep up the good work.

I would like to complain. Who do I send my messages to? Do I just PM a bunch of them with a group PM and should I include the person who is the offending mod in the PM recipient list?

On a serious note it can lead to some really bad outcomes if you encourage the masses to start threads about mods publicly, especially if you think a resolution will come out of it. If someone needs to be reeled in calling them out on the carpet in front of everyone will make people gun shy in performing their duties and make it harder to recruit new mods when the current ones move on. When management has a problem you don't discuss the business in front of the rest of the group, you release a statement to inform them of any changes.

I would be just fine with no mods at all but I also know that's not going to happen.

thank you

:lol: Don't you have some COD to play or an after dinner candlelight conversation to have :p

I would like to complain. Who do I send my messages to? Do I just PM a bunch of them with a group PM and should I include the person who is the offending mod in the PM recipient list?

Are you gonna start whining about me again darky?

....will make people gun shy in performing their duties
Speaking from personal experience here Uncle Buck?? You got some performance anxiety/stage fright issues?? :D Edited by Fonzie

I think the moderation is about right. About as right as it can be, no matter what you

do you won't be able to please everyone, that's just life.

Moderation is just fine. Of course mods posting in locked threads is BS.

Yeah, that kinda sucks, locked is locked, should be no more posts.

Edited by SWing'R

Moderation is just fine. Of course mods posting in locked threads is BS. :p But how many forums will let you say ass or shit etc without being edited? Except for that kawi kid. That guy is a real piece of work. :lol: j/k
I think the moderation is about right. About as right as it can be' date=' no matter what you

do you won't be able to please everyone, that's just life.

Yeah, that kinda sucks, locked is locked, should be no more posts.[/quote']

Boo hoo, boo hoo... Whiners...

Just like the people calling 911 for stupid shit like McDonalds won't let me have a cheeseburger before 1030am bullcrap.

I'm allergic to eggs and it was the only place open, jerk!

Those fuckers are just lucky they didn't short me by 1 McNugget. I would have burned down the building.