shotgun robber in columbus

kawi kid

I'm not sure how this is a reason to carry. Are you planning on getting into a shoot out with a robber? Shoot him in the back when he's robbing the place? I've got nothing against it, just curious on the thought process.

What happens when he gets scared or want's to make a point. What stands between you and his gun? You have no chance of defending yourself if you aren't carrying.

Edit: You cannot use deadly force to shoot someone in the back or to protect property.

What happens when he gets scared or want's to make a point. What stands between you and his gun? You have no chance of defending yourself if you aren't carrying.

Edit: You cannot use deadly force to shoot someone in the back or to protect property.

Look at how he's holding this gun, if someone moved quick enough, he'd be pretty easy to disarm. Hell, who knows what he'd hit trying to shoot that thing with one hand.

police-man-with-shotgun-robs-verizon-st-00774

Where did this rule come from? I don't think I have ever heard it before, could you explain it to me?

Well you can but what do you think the police/jury will see?. He was running away meaning he wasn't a threat to you anymore. I guess it would be okay if you could prove he was going to shoot someone and you were behind him and fired. I do understand what you are saying. My point is it had better be clear that you were protecting a life when you shot him in the back.

Well you can but what do you think the police/jury will see?. He was running away meaning he wasn't a threat to you anymore. I guess it would be okay if you could prove he was going to shoot someone and you were behind him and fired. I do understand what you are saying. My point is it had better be clear that you were protecting a life when you shot him in the back.

That is better, you didn't come anywhere close to making the point about it better be clear you are protecting a life with the blanket statement you made prior. The rules for deadly force do NOT exclude shooting someone in the back.

That is better, you didn't come anywhere close to making the point about it better be clear you are protecting a life with the blanket statement you made prior. The rules for deadly force do NOT exclude shooting someone in the back.

You are absolutely correct. Thank for correcting me sir. I will go sit in the corner with my dunce cap now. :p