2006 vfr800

Bad324

i wouldn't know what to do with myself with a fuel gauge, and a clock, and a comfortable riding position, and signal indicators, and more than 40 hp.

i'd like to find out though. i swear i'm seriously considering letting the hawk go. i'm not sure i can bring myself to do it though.

let me tell you its heaven but still going to be keeping a true sport bike in the garage too

BAD- i've heard nothing but positive things about that bike. Congrats.

So, barring the ergonomics and upright position, what do you think of it in comparison to the Ninja 636? cornering, holding a line, torque, acceleration, braking etc...

thanks, as did I which is why when I saw this one I sacrificed my 600rr to get it.

As far as compared to the 636, I'm not sure as I've only rode the 636 7-8 miles home from when I picked it up. Its been sitting on a stand since, though I just about have it 100% ready for action as of last night.

I haven't really given it a good thorough thrashing through corners yet to compare it to my 600rr. Initial thoughts are its slower than 600rr but not much that my butt dyno can tell, it definitely will get up and go. The torque on this thing is extremely nice and braking seems to be pretty solid. It's not as agile and nimble as my 600rr (to be expected) but by no means will it fail hitting twisties, just the rider :D

oooooo pretty!!! There is a guy riding around campus on a red one with a transformers sticker on the windshield. Love the looks of those things. To bad you don't live closer I would love to leave a snail trail on it.

I'm sure it will make its way to Columbus a time or two before the summer is over. Half the motivation in getting it was to be able to make longer distance trips without my back and wrist wanting to fall off

Noice, but take off those ugly ass reflectors ;)

hopefully this weekend! I spent last night getting the 636 about done and ran out of time to do a few quick things on the VFR

Nice find, if you decide to sell this one after like 3 weeks let me know I have been looking at these for awhile also.

:lol: this one is probably a keeper for awhile, unless someone decides to offer me way more than I paid for it :D

I cant tell by the pics but I'm guessing those are the stock dunlop d204's?

if so when they wear out try a pair of conti road attacks or dunlop road smarts for a night & day difference in the way that VFR feels

also: try pulling the forks up through the triples another 5MM

Edited by Big3

oooooo pretty!!! There is a guy riding around campus on a red one with a transformers sticker on the windshield. Love the looks of those things. To bad you don't live closer I would love to leave a snail trail on it.

I saw a white and black one on campus a few times, too.

Nice bike, there seems to be alot of people lately getting (or wanting to get) VFR's. They are awesome bikes!

yea I jumped on that bandwagon and am very glad I did

also: try pulling the forks up through the triples another 5MM

what will that do?

awesomesauce, like a baby blackbird.

love the SSS it's sexi

:D I was thinkin' the same thing. The Vif's seem to be the H.O.T bike on here this season

I will give ya my speedtriple and a chewed piece of gum?

Don't forget to throw in the Big Mac

.... I would love to leave a snail trail on it.

:eek::lol: