I just don't know what to say...

Casper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN67KJdd6Mw

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/29/charges-new-black-panthers-dropped-obama-justice-dept/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/06/ex-official-accuses-justice-department-racial-bias-black-panther-case/

The Department of Justice won the case, and successfully prosecuted this guy along with two others. Then, someone in the Obama administration made the DOJ drop the charges just before sentencing. Now, a former US prosecutor who resigned over the whole ordeal is about to testify saying the dropping of charges was racially biased/motivated and that civil rights attorneys were told to ignore cases that involve black defendants and white victims. This ought to be interesting.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a strange world we live in...

Obama tells NASA to make Muslim nations "feel good"

Telegraph.co.uk

The head of the Nasa has said Barack Obama told him to make "reaching out to the Muslim world" one of the space agency's top priorities.

Google news feed

This isn't racist because it is the Black Panthers. Blacks can't be racist. :rolleyes:

Actually this doesn't really surprise me at all. Sad.

Is CNN covering this story?

Are you freaking kidding me??? CNN only covers "real" news... like a pizza party at the "white" house ... :lol:

this must be stopped. how can i sign up for this KKK you speak of? also, do they get good discounts like AAA does? i'm guessing they're sister organizations.

I feel sorry for that guy who wants to exterminate white people cause it is a fact that wars are won with numbers, And with a 1 of every 15 african americans in jail there will be no hope if there is a white against black war. Those dudes just need to move out of compton and into a nicer place

heard this yesterday wondered how long it would take to get onto here :lol:

You would think that electing a black president would make things a little better? seems like obama has only divided the nation more and more, not even in just racial terms either.

Yeah... I need to hear rational for this little doozy. Not saying it can't be true' date=' but how does the skin color of a man make any difference on his brain's ability to complete synapse connection?[/quote']

i was being sarcastic. I should have put a smilie :wink: