7.11.10 cruise to hocking hills..

LeNko

Had a good time. I putted around alittle after i turned back but its just not as fun by yourself. Technically we really cant say "nobody went down", but if you havent done it yet you probally will at some point. I just happen to drop it in the privacy of my own garage.:D Would like to catch up with all of you again sometime.

Gents, I try to ride the hills every Saturday and/or Sunday. Just drop me a note and I will be happy to lead or sweep.:grin: The earlier in the morning the better.

Edited by Xfz

Would have liked to join the ride, but you guys is some early morning riders and I was a late night drinker. :drink:

You missed a good one with me and Todd, Tarr,jbot and bunch of others, we had 12bikes in all.

You missed a good one with me and Todd' date=' Tarr,jbot and bunch of others, we had 12bikes in all.[/quote']

sounds like it... Ill be at the next one.

i had already invited a few guys that are new riders to go for a ride, one of which was my boss.. not sure the pace most of us normally keep is their cup of tea... ;)