More Harley bashing.....

96_tour_glide

ah, i see how it is. 2 guys who borrowed money from the bank to buy their toys ... or mom and dad! nice comments fellas. thought this was a info/rider site but im up for a good gay bashing, whats your address? lol!

Deep breaths fella.

Post up in the introductions forum, and let us know a little about yourself. Let me be the first to welcome you.

This is a riders site, however, some of the more established members don't take to kind to random posts from newbies, without an intro post first. :)

ah, i see how it is. 2 guys who borrowed money from the bank to buy their toys ... or mom and dad! nice comments fellas. thought this was a info/rider site but im up for a good gay bashing, whats your address? lol!

Yep, typical HD owner.:rolleyes:

na, this is my last post. gotta love kids who take the fun out of riding for everyone. i ride ohio roads 15,000+ miles a year. rain, cold, no snow or ice. never been treated this way and wont be again from some dick on this site. ive owned 2 cbr600's a couple goldwings, (which btw will smoke your slow as crotch rockets)( just do a search on fastest stock bike to run the dragons back west va) and still currently own a 929rr. hell i work for honda. lets try and keep your foot out of your mouth sometime in the future. and by the way mr.moderator, i did post a "hi" in the welcomes page. funny i posted my by in the calendar events! keep them mirrors clear boys, might be some faggot on a tourglide commin up fast!

na, this is my last post. gotta love kids who take the fun out of riding for everyone. i ride ohio roads 15,000+ miles a year. rain, cold, no snow or ice. never been treated this way and wont be again from some dick on this site. ive owned 2 cbr600's a couple goldwings, (which btw will smoke your slow as crotch rockets)( just do a search on fastest stock bike to run the dragons back west va) and still currently own a 929rr. hell i work for honda. lets try and keep your foot out of your mouth sometime in the future. and by the way mr.moderator, i did post a "hi" in the welcomes page. funny i posted my by in the calendar events! keep them mirrors clear boys, might be some faggot on a tourglide commin up fast!

Like I said, typical HD rider. Where's your intro? You've got 3 posts and they are all in this ghey ass thread. Foot in mouth? Where? How about trying proper grammer? Nevermind, you ride a Hardly Ableson and therefore are lucky to be able to read and write.

I'd love to see you "commin up fast" behind me sometime. Since you ride an antique, I doubt that you will EVER be able to. I'd say that technology has improved since 96, but I'd be lying. HD still uses the same technology today they did back then - Turn pure gasoline into obnoxios noise without the annoying side effect of horsepower.

You guys should be nicer to the new guy. I wish he would have decided to stick around, it sounds like he could teach us all a thing or two. I bet he has owned more bikes that most of us. Plus he knows what every knowledgeable motorcyclist knows and that is a Goldwing is faster than any sport bike. Just because he is new doesn't mean you guys should gang up on him even if you are threatened by his knowledge and superior experience.

I would bet that right behind that superfast Goldwing his 929 would dust all of you keyboard racers. I will laugh when he comes back in here posting about the kill he made with his tour glide after passing one of you tough guys on them crotch rockets with your fancy Ohio-Riders stickers.

You guys should be nicer to the new guy. I wish he would have decided to stick around, it sounds like he could teach us all a thing or two. I bet he has owned more bikes that most of us. Plus he knows what every knowledgeable motorcyclist knows and that is a Goldwing is faster than any sport bike. Just because he is new doesn't mean you guys should gang up on him even if you are threatened by his knowledge and superior experience.

I would bet that right behind that superfast Goldwing his 929 would dust all of you keyboard racers. I will laugh when he comes back in here posting about the kill he made with his tour glide after passing one of you tough guys on them crotch rockets with your fancy Ohio-Riders stickers.

:lol: I <3 you. He lives pretty close to me and he's prolly already smoked me:rolleyes:

Ahh... I wondered where the OhioGayPrideRide was taking place this year. Thanks for the heads up. I'll steer queer.... er' date=' clear.[/quote']
:lol: My address is on my website' date=' but to get to me you'll have to make your way through the battalion of queers with double-fisted dildos. Are you sure your ready for that kind of parade ride? :p

SRSLY, I hope you have a fun ride. Steer clear of the crazies, though. They're attracted to shiny, giant, slow bikes. Not really sure why? I think the lovely scent from the dripping primaries may have something to do with it. :dunno:[/quote']

Ultra_Classic... the Hayabusa of the cruiser world. :nono:
Why is it that the HD crowd seems to be the only folks offended when you talk shit about their rides? It's almost as if they aren't really riders unless their bike is loved by all. I don't understand that mentality. Don't get me wrong' date=' I miss my 748 but I don't feel like less of a man because I'm on some piece of shit Yamaha.

Shit wierds me out, man.[/quote']

You're one of them fellas that drove the cool new guy away with that elitist attitude of yours. You should have been nicer to him and kept your mouth shut so he could have learned you something. Sometimes I’m ashamed to belong here.

Why is it that the HD crowd seems to be the only folks offended when you talk shit about their rides? It's almost as if they aren't really riders unless their bike is loved by all. I don't understand that mentality. Don't get me wrong' date=' I miss my 748 but [u']I don't feel like less of a man because I'm on some piece of shit Yamaha.

Shit wierds me out, man.

Really? Come on... round about insulting me with this one LOL :D

Embrace the FZ6 lol