Well I'm screwed...

chachi1189

Just apply to anywhere and everywhere possible... Hit up the mall, restaurants (waiters make good money on tips and so do bartenders). Some people said fedex or ups, those places i heard are alwasy hiring and make good money. And if you get an interview dont say "im only looking for work for 6 months"... most places dont want to hear that.. Just let them know you'r enthusiastic about whatever job you're applying for and u need this job for as long as possible. Even if the job isnt in your trade who cares, u need money apparently... Plus like everyone mentioned, sell extra shit like your bikes... A motorcycle is a hobby, even though you dont get the money directly at least you stopped yourself from accumulating more debt later. GL

Nice gesture, Chevy, but the dude's a broke OSU student.

He'd spend whatever he makes driving back and forth from C-bus to Euclid every day.

Guess he's still screwed.

Thought I would at least add something that pertains to the thread. :D

Wow.. this thread is like school on Sunday. No Class!!

Chachi.. buck up! Keep your nose to the stone' date=' man. You're not getting out of the funk by standing there.

Alstare.. you're ghey. (see what I did there?)

Todd.. a pleasure, as usual. LoLoL..[/quote']

Got that right, I'm not gonna stand around and go into serious debt, gotta find me a job!

Got that right, I'm not gonna stand around and go into serious debt, gotta find me a job!

Hey Chase is hiring all the time. Go to Chase.com/careers. I have been there 3 years now. Let me know what your interested in and I will send you an e-mail. Its full or part time and the pay is pretty good. Do you like taking phone calls or working on computers or being a personal banker. I forgot to send you the e-mail last time so this time I will remember to do it.

Hey Chase is hiring all the time. Go to Chase.com/careers. I have been there 3 years now. Let me know what your interested in and I will send you an e-mail. Its full or part time and the pay is pretty good. Do you like taking phone calls or working on computers or being a personal banker. I forgot to send you the e-mail last time so this time I will remember to do it.

I can do full time or part time depending on the hours, and I can take phone calls, I like working on computers a lot, or I can be a personal banker.

I'm not picky.

• 4 weeks later...

As a close friend to Chachi it breaks my heart to read this thread in it's entirety and to know that he ended it all nearly 20 days later. Some of the comments in here are somehwat inspiring and somewhat off but I suppose no one knew what was in store down the road. I wish things could have ended differently but it's just awful sometimes.

It just Breaks my heart to see Chachi somewhat reaching out here, and knowing what happens a few days down the road, it just really breaks my heart and spirit to see it diminish for him like that. I wish I could have done something, nearly 15 days later, http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=62710&highlight=chachi

Edited by DarkLoki

As a close friend to Chachi it breaks my heart to read this thread in it's entirety and to know that he ended it all nearly 20 days later. Some of the comments in here are somewhat outrageous and although things should be taken with a grain of salt I think many of you would be upset with what you said or posted knowing that things did not end well here at all. Of course know one knows the impact of what they said but I think reflect on how you never really know how your words are going to be taken, and how far off context they could be viewed.

It just Breaks my heart to see Chachi somewhat reaching out here, and knowing what happens a few days down the road, it just really breaks my heart and spirit to see it diminish for him like that. I wish I could have done something, nearly 15 days later, http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=62710&highlight=chachi

I agree Loki.... There were some pretty asshole things said in this thread

I'm very sorry for your loss :(