That was close...

OsuMj

Whew, both those pics show that tree pretty darn close to that fence! Move the bike so we can see the rest of it!

Someday I'm going to have a fence that cool!

LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Not so lucky this time... no damage though. I think i'm gonna sneak over to the neighbor's yard and cut that tree down.... :)

picture.php?albumid=94&pictureid=12141

Why bother, tou're pretty much out of there, aren't you?

It sux to look and find something like that! I came home to my Honda lying on it's side one day! :eek:

Gravel driveway, rain made the ground a bit soft, down it went. All is ok though.

yeeeeah... luckily there was absolutely zero damage... both times! The funny thing is that I didn't put the cover on because I literally left for 45 mins and had no clue that the storm was coming...

yeeeeah... luckily there was absolutely zero damage... both times! The funny thing is that I didn't put the cover on because I literally left for 45 mins and had no clue that the storm was coming...

Probably better... those covers turn into sails in the wind... ref: Indy MotoGP 08.

Don't you know anybody with a garage? Shame that has to sit in the weather...

MotoGP 08's bike debacle was amazing. Somehow, the biggest tallest bike was parked upwind of everything else. Ouch!

If you got to the track early, like 7AM, the place was your own ghost town for a bit.