Posts from the "Well I'm screwed" thread as requested

that dude

If thats helps you sleep at night, good for you.

I've met him a few times and he was the nicest most polite college kid I've ever met.

You on the other hand are always a loud mouthed abrasive dickhead for no real reason at all. If you think your comments to him had absolutely no impact on his final decision you are not as intelligent as you pretend to be.

Is it your fault he did it, absolutely not. Did your usual dickhead comments play a part, I'd say so.

I don't know that I can fully agree with you there. His comments COULD have, but none of us will ever know. I'm sure some of the things said didn't exactly blow a ray of sunshine up his ass, but as I recall, there were quite a few helpful things posted, maybe even more than negatives.

I think it's time to quit blaming and get on with things.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not casting blame, I added my opinion as everyone else did. However, I think he knows it was a DB set of moves on his part. Why else would he be making such a shit storm with this thread and the other trying to defend himself if he is not feeling some remorse.

A real man would just say "I'm sorry, I shouldnt have said that" and this shit storm could've been avoided.

I've said my piece I'm done here. Ignore feature now being used.

I'm not casting blame, I added my opinion as everyone else did. However, I think he knows it was a DB set of moves on his part. Why else would he be making such a shit storm with this thread and the other trying to defend himself if he is not feeling some remorse.

A real man would just say "I'm sorry, I shouldnt have said that" and this shit storm could've been avoided.

I've said my piece I'm done here. Ignore feature now being used.

i highly doubt he knows what remorse is

i highly doubt he knows what remorse is

I'm well aware of what remorse is.

However, I did no more to cause this than Santa Claus did. If you think otherwise you really have issues.

To give one person that much power over your life is ridiculous.

actually I had agreed with you about your little "input" being a non issue in the actions that happened but the way you go about everything just makes me want to be an asshole in regards to you whether I agree or not. Keeps my day interesting which is why I've never straight blocked you

edit: oh damn I missed seeing the ban hammer, looks like no witty negative contradicting reply from you

Was it the ban hammer? Or by request?

"You're fired"

"No, I quit"

:dunno: I just saw the "done" and figure it was a ban

my personal favorite of the 2 threads was YOU calling him out on his liberal tendencies, that had me rolling laughing my ass off

:dunno: I just saw the "done" and figure it was a ban

my personal favorite of the 2 threads was YOU calling him out on his liberal tendencies, that had me rolling laughing my ass off

From his profile:

Infractions: 200

How many pts does it take to be banned?

glad we have something in common, but all your toys still dont equal the value of my one toy...and i have many as well ;)...sucks being broke, i hate it

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Hey, the sky is blue. My guess is that you'll argue that as well :rolleyes: