Want to look at a Jeep?

Dweezel

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone is in or near enough to Hamilton that they'd mind stopping by and looking at this for me.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1832964511.html

I'm kinda half assedly looking but if it's decently solid with a good frame I'd be interested.

If anyone could check it over shoot me an email @ TrapperTrinkaus@gmail.com

Thanks!

looks like an excuse for a long ride this weekend, if you ask me :D

i like old jeeps, but there's always way more shit wrong with them than you can ever determine. But there's a lot to be said about a vehicle that you can order and build part-by-part from a web site.

Seriously, if someone wants to sell something, they damn well better prove it by creating a decent ad. I don't expect purrfick spelling (haha), but it should at least be close. AND it definitely better have punctuation. How about we all write the owner of that ad with various "here's how you can improve your ad tips"? ;-)

-b

aite i just looked on here an u ant gona get a jeep a cj7 for 1500 like this its got a 304 with headers all rebuilt 4 weel works runs good very srong motor 33in tirers with 90% tread i got 2 tops 3 different doors it does need paint has little serfic rust soled fram this is a good jeep iv had it in the woods this jeep is not getten stuck put a paint job on it an driv it anywere its still street leagel nice jeep call me tony at 3710918 any time come drive it an see how strong it is it was muddy in the pic got it cleaned up looks much better lol

just eddited it it does need an intake gasket took it out the other day in the woods an it started overheaten just droped it to 1500 but u still ant gona find a motor stronger then this 1

Somewhere there is an English teacher needing shot.

Alright, I just looked on here and you aren't going to find another Jeep CJ7 like this for $1500. It has a 304 with headers, a very stong motor that has been all rebuilt. The 4 wheel drive works and it has 33 inch tires that have about 90% tread left. I am also including 2 tops and 3 different doors. It does need to be painted, it has some surface rust, but a solid frame. This is a good Jeep, I've had it in the woods and it has not ever been stuck. Put a paint job on it and drive it anywhere, it's still street legal. If your looking for a nice Jeep, call me (Tony) 371-0918 anytime. Come take a test drive to see how stong it is. It was a bit muddy in this picture, but it looks much better now that I've cleaned it.

edit: I just discovered it does need an intake gasket. While I had it out in the woods the other day, it started to overheat. I have dropped the price to $1500, but you still aren't going to find a stronger motor than this one.

I fixed it for him and sent him a copy. Maybe he'll use it and actually sell the thing.