Free Vasectomy

Casper

http://56sdhealthservices.com/free-vasectomy-for-denver-men/

itsfree259.png

For a limited time, 56SD offers free vasectomy to Denver area men.

It is important to be informed about this procedure before considering it. Take a look at our resources for a detailed description of the procedure along with its potential risks.

Please direct any questions concerning 56SD health services and the general nature of the procedure to us before contacting our partners at The Urology Center of Colorado.

Our partners at The Urology Center of Colorado offer a world class procedure in a central metro Denver location. If you are convinced that this procedure is for you, take the next step and contact our partners at TUCC to set up an appointment.

http://www.tucc.com/index.cfm/0/0/52-Vasectomy.html

303.825.TUCC

TUCC works with 56SD as an independent contractor and is not affiliated with us in any other way. They cannot make statements concerning this free offer.

Once again, there is absolutely no charge for this procedure. You will not receive any bill, at any time, ever! And TUCC is a premier provider of this operation. You will receive professional service from start to finish.

Please remember that this is a limited time offer.

:wtf:

A couple bags of frozen peas and you'll be fine. I wonder what the catch is here though. I've heard of free food giveaways but free vasectomy's? Hmm..

Population control. Probably sponsored by the US Government.

A couple bags of frozen peas and you'll be fine. I wonder what the catch is here though. I've heard of free food giveaways but free vasectomy's? Hmm..

Actually, I heard that doing this helps to increase your chances of having a boy. :dunno: