that dude is back

that dude

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you're 45+? Cuz you cry like a litte girl. Just sayin

Did your "man" make you say that, or have you acclimated to being his bitch?

Hey! Welcome back sunshine! Where's your attention-whore thread?

Hey!

Go fuck yourself.

Did your "man" make you say that, or have you acclimated to being his bitch?

Hey!

Go fuck yourself.

See, you try to make insults but it's kinda weak seeing as how I've been saying that I'm Fonzies bitch for a couple years now. Get some new material fucktard.

Oooohh....more mod-muscle flexing.

Awwww.... Look who decided he just couldn't stay away, even though he can't stand how much this place is modded. Heck.... You even went to the trouble of taking down your really cool upside down flag avatar, & left us a nice little message of how you were "done". I'm gonna bet you were lurking all weekend, & now that your little buddy's ban is over for now, decided it was safe for you to stick your head back out again

It's amusing in a sad kind of way how much you two complain about everything on here.... Yet are fighting to stay here

A simple admission that you enjoy the community here, & quit actin' like such assholes all the time &/or that you're too good for us, would probably go a long way toward buying you each some goodwill

Jus'sayin

When did I say I hated it here? Fuck I said I'm excited to be back. Don't act Luke you don't troll and follow your groupies on here. Calling the kettle black? Acting like an asshole?sometimes yes, when provoked. We all are guilty at some point. You must like the attention of you could have locked these up days ago. .... Wait it's fun for you, cause you can say anything with no consequences.

According to Casper, no one has the opportunity to act with impunity.

Even the all-mighty mods.

Bullshit.

A) You had to agree to this when joining the usergroup that enables you to view this forum:

**WARNING** By joining this group, you understand you will gain access to the "Ranting and Raving" and "Not Work Safe" forums which are rarely moderated. Joining this group and accessing these forums is not advised, and you do so at your own risk.

B) The top of this forum clearly states:

This forum is minimally moderated. If you see something which violates the rules of this website, please report it to the moderators and administrators.

If it happens in this forum, you don't report it, and you get upset about it, it's your own damn problem.

:ban:

Wow...

BTW, who gives a fuck what you think?

:rolleyes:

Surprising - you got your head outta MJ's cunt long enough to post.

Does your "girlfriend" know where you're spending your time?

A) You had to agree to this when joining the usergroup that enables you to view this forum:

B) The top of this forum clearly states:

If it happens in this forum, you don't report it, and you get upset about it, it's your own damn problem.

Yeah - "report a moderator"

That's a good one.

Tight ship ya run here, captain.

Yeah - "report a moderator"

That's a good one.

Tight ship ya run here, captain.

Again, if it happens in this forum, you don't report it, and you get upset about it, it's your own damn problem.

Again, if it happens in this forum, you don't report it, and you get upset about it, it's your own damn problem.

So, because I mention something I'm automatically upset about it?

You fuckers are more batshit crazy than two of my ex-wives.

Quit taking yourselves so fucking seriously.

So, because I mention something I'm automatically upset about it?

You fuckers are more batshit crazy than two of my ex-wives.

Quit taking yourselves so fucking seriously.

This coming from the guy who has asked at least two mods/admins to ban him/delete his account because he is done with this site and isn't coming back. :rolleyes: