FS Thread Junk

that dude

True story. I was 110 lbs when I graduated high school :nono:

I weighed 125 when I got out of the Army. I gained it back to 144 in about two weeks... Don't ask me why I currently weigh 160-165.

110 when I joined the Army, 135 when I got out, and 155 now. I had a hell of a time gaining weight for a while but the metabolism slowed down a bit, or the beer drinking increased...maybe both...Anyway, I'm not trying to gain or loose weight now, just shift it around.

Guess that's what I was trying to get at and got sidetracked. I know Midgetodd well enough to know that nothing was meant by his comments. He makes the same comments to EVERY woman. And yes, his wife knows.

I dont know him, and I didnt appreciate the comment regardless if I knew him well or not.

It wasn't sexual, hell it wasn't really even to her it was to Fonz. I didn't bother explaining it because I was amused and bewildered at the same time at how he blew up that I didn't even care to explain it. If anyone really bothered to read, which most don't anymore, the post right before it was from Fonz something to the effect of "lol Ananda said snarky" THAT was what the comment was to didn't feel like clearing that up after the temper tantrum. And if he or anyone would've bothered to ask her I'm sure she would say I've never been anything but nice, respectfull and helpful to her and have introduced my wife and kid to her. And guarantee her uncomfortable moments at any meet were not from me. But as I said I was to amused by the temper tantrum to point that out. Carry on with the bashing.

Do you honestly think i didnt bother to ask her?

I think the ultimate point here is that Schmuck was putting a stop to something that he felt uncomfortable with. No one can argue with that.

Some guys get off on dudes making 'comments' about their wives/girlfriends but that's not how we roll. FTR, I don't think those were Todd's intentions but Schmuck knows how things tend to spiral out of control on OR and any forum, for that matter. You say that MJ knows how to take a joke but look at some of the gross things you guys say about her on a regular basis, even if they are 'just jokes'.... those all started as innocent comments and now it's like who can step over the line further.....

I think the ultimate point here is that Schmuck was putting a stop to something that he felt uncomfortable with. No one can argue with that.

Some guys get off on dudes making 'comments' about their wives/girlfriends but that's not how we roll. FTR, I don't think those were Todd's intentions but Schmuck knows how things tend to spiral out of control on OR and any forum, for that matter. You say that MJ knows how to take a joke but look at some of the gross things you guys say about her on a regular basis, even if they are 'just jokes'.... those all started as innocent comments and now it's like who can step over the line further.....

I think this, along with damn near every other conflict on this site, comes down to respect. Todd unwittingly made an off color comment that offended you and/or Mike. Mike should have the respect to ask that things like that not get said about you. And Todd should have the respect to not say things like that anymore about you. It's really that simple, at least in my mind. I'd say if we all showed a little bit of respect towards each other, the bickering and drama would drop easily 99%. I'm just as guilty of it. When the whole nut up or shut up group was reported, I should've had the respect to tell them all individually, not publicly, that it wasn't acceptable on this site. When it all boils down, I think it's too easy to just blurt things at random on a forum and to let emotions run high. In reality, nothing is really worth this arguing that happens on a daily basis here. Anyways, I'm sure if you all come out tomorrow, have a beer after the ride, bullshit, etc... you'll all be laughing about this. No harm no foul.

110 when I joined the Army, 135 when I got out, and 155 now. I had a hell of a time gaining weight for a while but the metabolism slowed down a bit, or the beer drinking increased...maybe both...Anyway, I'm not trying to gain or loose weight now, just shift it around.

Good God man... my left leg weighs 110lbs.

I think this, along with damn near every other conflict on this site, comes down to respect. Todd unwittingly made an off color comment that offended you and/or Mike. Mike should have the respect to ask that things like that not get said about you. And Todd should have the respect to not say things like that anymore about you. It's really that simple, at least in my mind. I'd say if we all showed a little bit of respect towards each other, the bickering and drama would drop easily 99%. I'm just as guilty of it. When the whole nut up or shut up group was reported, I should've had the respect to tell them all individually, not publicly, that it wasn't acceptable on this site. When it all boils down, I think it's too easy to just blurt things at random on a forum and to let emotions run high. In reality, nothing is really worth this arguing that happens on a daily basis here. Anyways, I'm sure if you all come out tomorrow, have a beer after the ride, bullshit, etc... you'll all be laughing about this. No harm no foul.

Good point.

Aaaand now I'll have R.E.S.P.E.C.T. stuck in my head all day......

Good point.

Aaaand now I'll have R.E.S.P.E.C.T. stuck in my head all day......

:lol:

As I was typing it, that's all I could think about. I hate that damn song. And it makes me randomly giggle in my quiet office.

:lol: :lol: I did say that, didn't I! :D

Yup. :D

Good God man... my left leg weighs 110lbs.

Hehe, I've heard that before. I've also had several people tell me the last time they weighed 110 was in elementary school. Can't help it though, instead of getting into sports and putting on weight in high school I was an underfed delinquent. :cool: