FS Thread Junk

that dude

This^

Calling you Nostradamus would be calling you smart, which I dont really think you are. Especially since you continue to make things "weird" for your girl and anyone who ever goes to a gathering that she's at.

so how am I making things weird? A guy talking to her is one thing but a guy making un-appropriate comments is another, and if you honestly are afraid to talk to actually talk to her then you have zero clue of why I got bent out of shape. Ananda talks to guys daily at her job and they are cool as shit, hell one of her best friends is a dude and I dont have issue 1 with him.

As we all know Ananda is on this site, and she has said nothing or posted anything saying that my actions bother her. She has also not said anything in person but agreed with me and that she totally sees my point of view, so if anything gets "weird" at a meet or ride is because of everyone else. Keep sexual comments to yourself and all will be well, its really all that simple.

Wow, just got access to the ranting and raving section. ...

This is a wild thread and all I have to say is:

1. I know Todd and have been at group functions with him. I doubt he meant that comment as an overt sexual comment but if it makes Schmuck uncomfortable, then don't go there.

2. I have felt awkward at group meets before but not from anyone in this thread, that I can remember.

3. It doesn't annoy me anymore when people butcher my name. It's so common that I barely notice it...

I hope no one acts 'wierd' toward me at functions...otherwise what would be the point of joining a motorcycle forum.

Wow, just got access to the ranting and raving section. ...

This is a wild thread and all I have to say is:

1. I know Todd and have been at group functions with him. I doubt he meant that comment as an overt sexual comment but if it makes Schmuck uncomfortable, then don't go there.

2. I have felt awkward at group meets before but not from anyone in this thread, that I can remember.

3. It doesn't annoy me anymore when people butcher my name. It's so common that I barely notice it...

I hope no one acts 'wierd' toward me at functions...otherwise what would be the point of joining a motorcycle forum.

Guess that's what I was trying to get at and got sidetracked. I know Midgetodd well enough to know that nothing was meant by his comments. He makes the same comments to EVERY woman. And yes, his wife knows.

It wasn't sexual, hell it wasn't really even to her it was to Fonz. I didn't bother explaining it because I was amused and bewildered at the same time at how he blew up that I didn't even care to explain it. If anyone really bothered to read, which most don't anymore, the post right before it was from Fonz something to the effect of "lol Ananda said snarky" THAT was what the comment was to didn't feel like clearing that up after the temper tantrum. And if he or anyone would've bothered to ask her I'm sure she would say I've never been anything but nice, respectfull and helpful to her and have introduced my wife and kid to her. And guarantee her uncomfortable moments at any meet were not from me. But as I said I was to amused by the temper tantrum to point that out. Carry on with the bashing.

Oh and my wife isn't good enough for you now? Geesh.
Sorry Josh forgot about her, yea Imma still call her sweetie but I dont really care what you think about it because she scares far more than you ever could. :)

Even though I know you get it and dont care.

Your wife is on here? PM me her number. :D

I got it Sam, I'll get it to ya Saturday. Fair warning though she could whoop us both at the same time while making a sammich.