FS Thread Junk

that dude

pick up the pace, because all this site has been is bitching and a large group of tards trainwrecking threads into sheep fucking and taint rubs. Honestly every thread goes to the same place.

Well, the bitching gets moved to this forum which you don't have to read. You had to join the usergroup just to be able to see it. So if you don't want to see the bitching, why join the usergroup? :confused:

if a thread gets ridiculously off topic and/or needs to be cleaned up for any reason, hit the report button! This has been said a hundred times it feels like, we're trying to help but we can't help if all we're doing is defending ourselves against our (requested for) actions... and really, we can't please everyone...

pick up the pace, because all this site has been is bitching and a large group of tards trainwrecking threads into sheep fucking and taint rubs. Honestly every thread goes to the same place.

This coming from the same guy that posted this in another thread:

How can you hear anything after i blow out your ear drums from curb stomping your brain bucket?
have they made you prone to violent homosexual tendancies?

:rolleyes:

Well, the bitching gets moved to this forum which you don't have to read. You had to join the usergroup just to be able to see it. So if you don't want to see the bitching, why join the usergroup? :confused:

How many threads get moved here in a day? week? Every thread moves to the same direction with the same comments from the same people. A lot of threads dont get moved here and they are totally off topic by the last few pages and the topic turns to taint rubs and sheep.

I dont mind reading this part of the forum and joined it only to see what retarded things these people get bent out of shape for.

This coming from the same guy that posted this in another thread:

:rolleyes:

SO I should just let every random creeper on this board say things about my girlfriend, not to mention the fact that he wouldnt say that shit in person but instead he would just stare at her from across the parking lot.

Oh and I stayed on topic, ass.

True, you did stay on topic of the thread by threatening violence against a member. Was that to prove that forums did indeed make you "meaner"?

I dont see the need for you to call me an ass. Did I call you a name at any point?

True, you did stay on topic of the thread by threatening violence against a member. Was that to prove that forums did indeed make you "meaner"?

I dont see the need for you to call me an ass. Did I call you a name at any point?

I wont put up with that shit in person or online, creepers need to be put it check.

term of endearment, ass

SO I should just let every random creeper on this board say things about my girlfriend, not to mention the fact that he wouldnt say that shit in person but instead he would just stare at her from across the parking lot.

Wow, I just saw that in the other thread and this here too. Several things, I am not a "random creeper" I happen to know Ananda and talk to her every time I see her not "stare from across the lot" and yes would say it in person and actually think I have. You would know this if you would come around to things but she always shows alone. It was a compliment, dont see how you didnt get that????

Am I missing something? Did Todd say something more than "Anything Ananda says sounds sexy"?

That seems like a pretty vanilla statement to illicit all the bullshit goin' on in this thread :dunno:

Wow, I just saw that in the other thread and this here too. Several things, I am not a "random creeper" I happen to know Ananda and talk to her every time I see her not "stare from across the lot" and yes would say it in person and actually think I have. You would know this if you would come around to things but she always shows alone. It was a compliment, dont see how you didnt get that????

She shows alone cause I dont have a bike anymore, and thats not what I hear when she comes home. Just because you talk to her when you see her doesnt mean your best friends, and I would LOVE for you to say shit like that to her when I am around but you wouldnt just like everyone else.

None of the threads that I hve started have done this. Granted I've only started two or three but I also tend to not post in threads, let alone start my own, unless I have something worthwhile to say. I know worthwhile is relative but, some snarky comments aside, I can't recall offering up leg humps or taint rubs. So how is it that every thread goes this direction? I think the mods do the best they can with what they're given.

None of the threads that I hve started have done this. Granted I've only started two or three but I also tend to not post in threads, let alone start my own, unless I have something worthwhile to say. I know worthwhile is relative but, some snarky comments aside, I can't recall offering up leg humps or taint rubs. So how is it that every thread goes this direction? I think the mods do the best they can with what they're given.

I think the mods have quite a bit of things to sift through, the mod to crap thread ration is staggering but they will get by I am sure. I was merely stating that non moderators are wasting time complaining about them, I mean love them or hate them they were chosen for a reason and they wont be removed unless their actions are very negative. You mght as well beat your head against the wall instead of complaining about mods

She shows alone cause I dont have a bike anymore, and thats not what I hear when she comes home. Just because you talk to her when you see her doesnt mean your best friends, and I would LOVE for you to say shit like that to her when I am around but you wouldnt just like everyone else.

Shit like what Ike Turner???

Shit like what Ike Turner???

If I read this right are saying I beat my girlfriend now?

Weird shit when I am not around that makes her uncomfortable but she wont say anything because she doesnt want to upset the apple cart. She enjoys riding a good people but not when things get weird, this type of thing has happened a few times before and it doesnt sit well with me.