Get Drunk HERE!

Zach

• 3 weeks later...

today was supposed to be day 1 of backing off weekday drinking, how am I supposed to do that when I get home from work and theres a 12 pack of yuengling on the fridge with a note that says "sorry you had a bad day, save me 4 for when i get off work"

today was supposed to be day 1 of backing off weekday drinking, how am I supposed to do that when I get home from work and theres a 12 pack of yuengling on the fridge with a note that says "sorry you had a bad day, save me 4 for when i get off work"

sounds like you've got a really great boyfriend! sounds like a keeper...

sounds like you've got a really great boyfriend! sounds like a keeper...

:lol:

she broke our garage door last night and felt really bad. Everyone was too drunk to bother dealing with it and I ended up fixing it in 5 mins after work today so thats what the beer was for I guess

:lol:

she broke our garage door last night and felt really bad. Everyone was too drunk to bother dealing with it and I ended up fixing it in 5 mins after work today so thats what the beer was for I guess

sweet! guilt can be a wonderful thing.

I'm sippin some chivas regal 12 yr and starting to regret telling my girlfriend that I was cutting down to 2 nights a week drinking Saturday night while.we were drunk. There's a sixer of 'ling in the fridge, half a pint of chivas left in the cupboard and a quarter bottle of jager in the freezer. I'm down to one cigarette.

sweet! guilt can be a wonderful thing.

this is the 2nd time in the last 2 weeks shes secretly dropped off food/alcohol when my roommate and I have been at work. Pretty sure shes got a crush on my roommate and I'm taking full advantage of this :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently drinking thirsty dog 12 dogs of Christmas ale, I get enough great lakes Christmas ale from all the times I go to the brew pub for lunch, I love that place! Nothing like getting your buzz on and going back to work lol