funny thing happened yesterday...

mrmako777

i posted this pic on facebook, but im sure some of you havent seen it. yesterday, 10-20 of us went out for our usual sunday ride thru the backwoods of nky. some of you guys have ridden the "10/22" route. the first road we take is 915; its always hungry and many a bikers have gone down on 915. this is the same road stu was killed on last year. anyways, there was a guy in a camaro driving along and the guy leading decided to pass him; fortunately, no one else had the opportunity to pass. so the guy in the camaro thinks its a good idea to try and keep up with him thru the twisties. 2 turns after he was passed, this is what happened...

38773_605287497350_50900479_34788107_3262083_n.jpg

so im about the 4th back from the front and i stop right in front of the guy as you see him there. i look over and hes climbing out of the back seat! luckily, he was ok. the first thing he says is "i guess i shouldnt be trying to keep up with you guys". yeah, no shit...

• 2 weeks later...