Thanks

danballa

Thank You!!!

Casper, CbrGirl, and BornSinner!

(our admins here)

I'd also like to thank our wonderful Moderators!

APCh8r, Cdubyah, E-flores, Fonzie, jagr, Kawi kid, OsuMj, RC51 John, and last, but not least.. Yotaman88210

For all the time, effort, energy, and money you have dedicated to this site. All of you guys, (and gals of course!) really help to make this an awesome place to hang out at. You guys and gals All do a Wonderful job, and I for one, very much appreciate it. For the most part, it probably is a thankless job, and I can only imagine all the complaints, drama, and the rest of the crap that you guys and gals, have to deal with behind the scenes. I know it's gotta take its toll on you All. So again, Thank You ALL very, very much, for putting up with all the negative crap that you have to deal with, and working together to make Ohio Riders, the Best site I have ever been a part of!!! You ALL are Awesome, and this site simply Rocks!

(Of course..without all of the 4500+ followers...it just wouldn't be the same.)

Sadly, this site doesn't help me with my pain any, but it does help in Many other ways. You guys will probably never know how much this forum means to me, and how much it truly does help me. I am Extremely grateful to have found this site, and for the most part, feel welcomed and comfortable here. I know that I am pretty quiet, and don't really post a lot compared to some of the others here, (200ish posts in well over a year) but this site is almost like my second family :D. I only wish that I felt better, and/or my health was at least semi-predictable, so that I could be more active on here, participate in more events, and group rides. Oh how I love group rides!

Almost everyone on here that I have met in Real life, are pretty cool people too! (It Must be a biker thing) I really look forward to meeting more of you guys (and of course you sexy Ladies! :evil:) and getting to know better, the ones I have already met! I'll give you all advance warning though..I'm very bad with names. (unless your name is Ben lol) Sure, there are some black sheep running around the forum that aren't so awesome, but Fonzie (and others) really loves his sheep :sheepfucker:..and I don't think he discriminates!

Once again, a truly heartfelt

THANK YOU,

to All of you, that work to make Ohio Riders,

the best biker site around!

Ben

Thanks Danballa.

And yes theres always a few (see above) turds in the punchbowl causing drama and generally making as fools of themselves.

Hope to see you out on 2 soon.

I'm glad to have gotten to ride with you on a couple of the CSBA rides (like making the wrong turn on the Brian Kinney ride!) and I look forward to many more rides with you! I will keep you in my prayers that your pain situation will improve!

I feel fortunate as well, to have found this group of :snarky:'s to hang out with! Some of us had a blast this past weekend, all just to give to a great charity!

Thanks Danballa.

And yes theres always a few (see above) turds in the punchbowl causing drama and generally making as fools of themselves.

Hope to see you out on 2 soon.

Nah, UP is ok. He's just giving me a hard time for missing his ride this weekend. Sarcasm can just be hard to pick up on in written words. I've ridden with him a couple of times, and have talked to him several times..I'm sure he's just fooling around.

no UP is the worst kind of jerk, he disguises his meanness through humor. see what i mean? He's a mean guy pretending to be a nice guy pretending to be mean for funnies.... :p

:) its nice to hear people say good stuff for a change though... thanks :)

no UP is the worst kind of jerk, he disguises his meanness through humor. see what i mean? He's a mean guy pretending to be a nice guy pretending to be mean for funnies.... :p

guess I gotta start laying of the pain meds..as that just confused me! You have a wonderfully, wicked way with words woman!

Nah, UP is ok. He's just giving me a hard time for missing his ride this weekend. Sarcasm can just be hard to pick up on in written words. I've ridden with him a couple of times, and have talked to him several times..I'm sure he's just fooling around.

That's good to hear. So he IS human afterall. Hmm...

That's good to hear. So he IS human afterall. Hmm...

No, no, mean... mean as a rattle snake.