Tomorrow

Benyen Soljax

Ohh god. I did plyo on Monday, and ran 8 miles on the treadmill tonight hoping to loosen up the hamstrings. Didn't work.

:I am a sore puppy:

feeling your pain dude i did plyo tonight. i have never sweat so much durging a work out! that was about as bad as soccer conditioning!

True I sweat more at work in the summer I already lost 14 pounds so I am good till winter when I gain it back LOL! I got a better work out then p90x go put a tyvec suit on with a full face resperator, and a resue harness. Then crawl into a steel kiln the size of a 50 gallon drum opening and run a air hammer busting off the refractory for 8 hrs. For the last week I have been doing this in the heat. And the week before that I got do go into bag houses and service those very hot. I am good, maybe I will call off tomorrow

This is just a tentative schedule....

12:01-8:14 am - dream of kawi kid in his gold shorts while spooning with my pillow

8:14 am - be violently waken up by alarm clock and proceed to ignore it

8:30 am - wake up pissed off to my second alarm

8:31-8:45 ish - play around on my cell phone (check my user CP here and facebook)

8:45 ish- 9:15ish - put on clothing, make and eat breakfast

9:30- 11:18 am - play on here and facebook when I should be paying attention in class

11:30-12:30 - make lunch, eat lunch, prep dinner

12:30- sing off key to me self while I drive to the flight school

12:50- 3ish - take practice test at the flight school until I can no longer function

3 ish -4:30- read for class until i get bored and decide to masturbate

4:45- 6:15 - go to the gym and pick a treadmill next to someone who runs slower than me so while I pretend I am running away from zombies I can laugh to my self because that poor fatty got eaten a few hundred feet ago

6:15-6:45 - sit under the hot water of the shower not worrying about how much my next water bill is going to be

6:45 - head up to QSL so long as the weather is decent

7:15 - when ever we leave - walk around QSL wondering how many of the harley riders are gay

time I get home - bed - watch the rest of season 5 of lost

Bed time - 12am - spoon with my pillow some more, maybe dream about kawi again

12:01-8:14 am - dream of kawi kid in his gold shorts while spooning with my pillow

8:31-8:45 ish - play around on my cell phone (check my user CP here and facebook)

9:30- 11:18 am - play on here and facebook when I should be paying attention in class

12:50- 3ish - take practice test at the flight school until I can no longer function

4:45- 6:15 - go to the gym and pick a treadmill next to someone who runs slower than me so while I pretend I am running away from zombies I can laugh to my self because that poor fatty got eaten a few hundred feet ago

6:15-6:45 - sit under the hot water of the shower not worrying about how much my next water bill is going to be

7:15 - when ever we leave - walk around QSL wondering how many of the harley riders are gay

why thank you :D im flattered and slightly aroused!!! :lol:

Uhm...... well nevermind, you already know what my comments will be.

Lincoln Electric. Been doing upkeep work this past week or so. We had to get the refractory out of our calciner kiln. Which dries mg ore. so it has been fun. I got lucky last week in the heat and got requested to help with the bag houses.

sounds alot like the shit the guys down here that work at clow complain about doing!

Yeah it is fun in the summer. Is that the big ass smoke stack I saw last sunday while riding down 83? Some kind of big plant but don't know what it was.

no that is stone container. its a paper mill..... stinks like ass at times lol