QS&L Valley View Bike Night 8/4

Bad324

A friend of mine just texted me that tonight is some sort of break the record night at QS&L. What that record is he didn't know and the website doesn't say. Weather looks like it should be good and I don't have anything going on tonight so is anyone going up there?

I heard it is a record for riders with out helmets and gear! Or do the ones strapped to the side of the bike count as having a helmet? Maybe the largest gathering of out of water squids?

sure, there are plenty of those, but there are a lot of good people there, too.

i'm doing a timing belt on my friend's A4 today, so I doubt i'll be done in time to make it, but in the random chance that I am done in time I'll roll out.

Sorry I can't do the bike night scene anymore. It makes me sick to see all the harley guys drinking a gallon of beer then riding home, and the sport bike squids riding in with shorts and tank tops. I have limited time to ride so if I make it out it will be to some roads worth riding.

I will be enjoying my fantastic new hot tub. I'm a fancy man, and I require such things. I shall be prunish and intoxicated by 8 pm. I'll probably be that way for the next few weeks.

rub it in why dont you. More importantly, does the wife have any sexy single friends and if so when should I come over? :D

First post for me... I was there... WOW.

It was a record night!

Least number of peps there EVERRR.

Back lot could have fit all those bikes into the main lot.

Never seen it this empty. Never.