Nelson Ledges 8/7

TSB67

i'll be there friday and saturday if i can buy the bike back from the shifty eyed italian who owns that preggers-filled strip club.

looks like i'll be doing race school on saturday, so if you're riding intermediate, feel free to stuff pass the gaggle of race school kids trailing behind the instructor. i won't be racing that sunday though... but end of august, beave run, i might be.

i'll be there friday and saturday if i can buy the bike back from the shifty eyed italian who owns that preggers-filled strip club.

looks like i'll be doing race school on saturday, so if you're riding intermediate, feel free to stuff pass the gaggle of race school kids trailing behind the instructor. i won't be racing that sunday though... but end of august, beave run, i might be.

If my bike was wired I'd run the race school... it would be worth $50 to me just to do some practice starts. :wheeliezx10:

wiring doesn't take long .... especially for just a track day ... little longer for racing ... but not a big deal ... just have about 3+ drill bits on hand and a few beers.

yeah got vacation up north this weekend .... looks as though it is still a go... everyone have fun ........

how much is the race school?

I'm registered to ride 8/28 at BeaveRun, and I'd entertain the notion of racing on Sunday if it's relatively inexpensive.

Do they have transponder rental? I haven't looked at the MotoSeries rule book in a long time, but I'd want to prep my bike to WERA spec anyway.

i think it's like $50 moar than the regular track day?

once you "pass" (i think that means don't crash and don't go super slow) you get a 1 time license for free to use on a future race (default is the race immediately after the school). But you have to pay for the race as well (not sure on pricing).

Next year, I'll probably get the full year license so i can screw around at will, but this year I just wanna do the one at beaver.

Also, if you race on sunday, i think the track day is discounted steeply. Not sure for beaver, but nelson's sat. track day turns out to be $60 if you race the next day.

how much is the race school?

Do they have transponder rental? I haven't looked at the MotoSeries rule book in a long time, but I'd want to prep my bike to WERA spec anyway.

You can rent a transponder for 25 bucks.

Hey all just wondering if I could pit with some of you guys. I am going up alone and will be first trackday in ohio. Let me know or if you see a red dodge ram haulin a red triumph daytona 675 that's me. Hope to meet some of you tomorrow. Also I have to start in the instructional group, how slow is this?

Hey all just wondering if I could pit with some of you guys. I am going up alone and will be first trackday in ohio. Let me know or if you see a red dodge ram haulin a red triumph daytona 675 that's me. Hope to meet some of you tomorrow. Also I have to start in the instructional group, how slow is this?

Look for a Racist Asian on a yellow/black 600rr and a goofy lookin fucker on an orange/black 636. They'll take care of you.

i'll be the idiot pulling a trailer with a blue 2 door coupe, pitted along the big blue tube rail next to the track. my dog (black lab mutt) will be hanging out by Craig's EZ up.

well that was a fun day. the race school started out lame in the first session, and then once the students made it clear we wanted to ricky bobby around the track, they gave us a bit more leash.

i had a great time, and learned a bit about how races go down. wow, just the mock start was excitement enough.

i managed to meet c7fx who said hello to our little group (craig, jake, and gatsby). sorry we missed whoever else was there! i kinda looked out for people but didn't see anyone that met the description. i thought i might've seen katanafreak? but i wasn't sure.

next fasttrax/motoseries thing i'll be at is Beaver on the last sat. of august. looks like i'll be running adv. on sat, and racing the short race on sunday.

Sorry man didn't see this because I was in Cleveland last night. I know I saw your 675, didn't necessarily see you. How was your day?

wow, just the mock start was excitement enough.

I really wanted to get in on that.

sorry we missed whoever else was there! i kinda looked out for people but didn't see anyone that met the description. i thought i might've seen katanafreak? but i wasn't sure...

That was you in the Held leathers, right? I meant to say hi but never really ran into you and I pretty much sat on my ass between sessions trying to conserve energy. I usually leave it up to people to find the faded was-bright-orange bike - blue03636 did. :D

I was practically retired but I really had a good time today. I think I may make it out there once more this year because I have unfinished business with that shitty bumpy-ass track. Unless somebody really wants to take this bike off my hands right now...

hey guys, sorry i didnt find anyone i kinda looked but didnt really know what i was looking for. i had to start in the instructional group which kinda blew at first but i was with a instructor named julian?? and he really opened it up later in the day for us so we were railin around the track alot blowin by the instructional people. only bad thing was the rest of the instructional people were getting pissed at us i think we passed alot when we shouldnt of. i am not too sure it was my first time out and dont really know the rules. Definately gonna have to do the open session next time. if anyone sees a red daytona 675 thats me! come say hey. i looked and i was the only one with a 675 on saturday. i didnt mind the ledges course, everyone keeps sayin its really bumpy, i didnt notice alot a few times but not much. i just got my suspension set up so maybe that was a helping factor, but anyways im gonna try to be at beaverun and ill definately be at nelson again so if you see the red 675 please come say hey so i can get to know some of you guys!!!