Stromtrooper.com 2nd Annual Labor Day Weekend Rally!!!

Casper

http://www.stromtrooper.com/showthread.php?t=50424

Back by popular demand...and due to the great turn out we had last year...I'm proud to announce...it's on!!!

2010 2nd Annual "Buckeye Bash" Labor Day Weekend Rally!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup::hurray::yesnod:

September 3rd, 4th, and 5th...Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

11030 LAKE ROAD

MILLERSPORT, OH 43046

Before it's even asked...no, this will not be a Stromtrooper Specific Rally.

Why? Simple. Certain Members...myself included...no longer have a V-Strom, the Host doesn't have a V-Strom, and due to that...we'd like to make this a "non bike specific" Rally. All that really matters is good friends are getting back together to enjoy a common interest...RIDING!!! With this said...I really hope no toes are stepped on...and that everyone comes and has a great time!!!

This is going to be run almost the same as last year...arrive Friday afternoon, rides will take place on Saturday, cook out Saturday night, depart whenever you feel like it on Sunday.

Food: Something easy Friday night...probably order Pizza...whatever...

Breakfast will be provided Saturday and Sunday.

Lunch on Saturday will depend on who you're riding with...basically you're on your own...or with a group.

Cook out and Bon Fire Saturday night.

Basic Beverages will be provided....water, pop, etc...

Alcohol is up to you!!!

Accommodations:

There is plenty of Camping area and on site bathroom and shower facilities. There are also a few local Hotels(book early due to the local Popcorn Festival!!).

Last year everyone was more than gracious chipping in money for the food and beverages served during the event...so instead of charging people a fee...we'd like to keep it like last year...DONATE to the host if you're eating/drinking!!!

One thing that will be different:

BRING CASH FOR A RALLY SHIRT OR TWO!!!

Prices will be posted later in the thread...and with the help of our resident shirt maker RidgeRunner(hopefully he'll help again this year) we'll come up with another good design...but orders for shirts will be taken at the Rally...and money will be collected up front.

I know it's a long way away...but I'm posting now so hopefully everyone can work this it their schedule.

We had a great time and turn out last year...so let's keep it going!!!

BTD.

I won't be able to partake in the whole event (prior plans), but I will at least be hanging out for a bit out there.

I agree.

Furthermore, am I the only one who thinks Darth Peach is a man?

Seriously, look at the beard on his face...and the Adams Apple is a dead give away...well, that and the hands...

I'm just trying to save all you leg humpers some embarrassment.

BTD.

Wow...you look a little old for 37...huh.

Get back in the kitchen and fix me some dinner...and get off my motorcycle!!!

BTD.

Really? That's what he got banned for? Buwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to have a beer with this guy.

darth peach is like fookin protected property on ADV.

it's kinda like what would happen here if somebody came between sam and is sheep

Man, if we started banning people for saying shit like that we wouldn't have any members. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck Darth Bitch and ADVRIDER...my thoughts on that...

As far as the Rally...yea, I led a ride last year of which two crashed on...one totaled his bike an had to ride bitch back to Canada on his friends 650 V-Strom. My group started with 14...and ended with 4. Everyone else bailed after lunch.

I'll be on my 2010 Connie this year...and 8 people is the max that I'll take with me.

More than that is just too many people to keep track of for that long of a ride.

Couple pics from last year.

003-1.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

002-1.jpg

My old 1000 VStrom is the left on in this pic.

001-1.jpg

Mt.Washington.

MaineTrip049.jpg

BTD.

• 2 weeks later...