'01 R6 4 Sale

Looney

2001 R6 with 13,6xx miles. New stator and rectifier. 8 piece blue L.E.D. light system w/ remote. HEL front and rear steel brake cables. Pazzo shorty levers. Quick acceleration chain and sprocket all installed this season. Leo Vince high mount exhaust w/ rear sets. Bike is also lowered. Integrated rear turn signal and flush mount front signals. Runs and shifts very smooth. The bike also comes with a Factory Pro stage one jet kit to be installed. Price is $3200 for the OR peeps. Pics are on craigslist.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1907071438.html

Edited by Looney

Why did ya hafta go and piss in my Corn Flakes Nate? J/K

Thanks for the input.

How's your bike doing? I was gonna introduce myself at Mid Ohio, but it wasn't a good time (I was the guy who picked up your camera when you got out of the truck).

lol sorry dude.

yea i remember you, sorry for the childish act i was just pissed off thanks for getting my camera. i saw there was a kid with you (or a friend?), next time if you see me feel free to come on over and introduce yourself and she can sit on it for pics or whatever.

:lol: at tbutera

lol sorry dude.

yea i remember you, sorry for the childish act i was just pissed off thanks for getting my camera. i saw there was a kid with you (or a friend?), next time if you see me feel free to come on over and introduce yourself and she can sit on it for pics or whatever.

:lol: at tbutera

It's kool Nate. That was a friends kid who was tracking that day. I'll let him know.

:plus1:

I've had 3 people contact me, but nobody was serious. I had one person ask how big the bike was.

this guy showed up, made me get outta bed to go out there and show him the bike

then he says "ok, let me sell my car and bike first and then ill buy it"

who knows how long thatll take in this economy! lol

Soooooo.......There's a guy who says he's in Afghanistan right now and won't be home until December. He's emailed me about 6 times asking questions and wants more pics. Anybody had this happen while trying to sell?

Soooooo.......There's a guy who says he's in Afghanistan right now and won't be home until December. He's emailed me about 6 times asking questions and wants more pics. Anybody had this happen while trying to sell?

more than likely scam

you never know man...just roll with it - if he is having someone here buy the bike for him, just make sure its cash in hand...no cashiers checks, no nothing...just cash!