I'm the fastest LMAO!!!

gixxie750

I know someone that used to pull the old kill switch hit on you as he came past you. usually at traffic lights n such but it was always good for a little laugh.

It's a classic move.

That video hits all the track spots. What's really funny is picking up hot track bunnies. Like there are ever any chicks at track days that aren't there with their boyfriends and glued to his hip.

What's really funny is picking up hot track bunnies. Like there are ever any chicks at track days that aren't there with their boyfriends and glued to his hip.

Yeah, I don't understand why there aren't groups of hot chicks at every track day. Maybe we should advertise with posters at local colleges and have wet t-shirt contests. Have each guy put in $10 for the wet t-shirt/bikini contest, and we'd have a nice little prize for the winning contestant.

Yeah, I don't understand why there aren't groups of hot chicks at every track day. Maybe we should advertise with posters at local colleges and have wet t-shirt contests. Have each guy put in $10 for the wet t-shirt/bikini contest, and we'd have a nice little prize for the winning contestant.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!!!!!