Want a tool tube but don't want to spend $30+???

Casper

These fuel canisters might fit in it. Also a water bottle.

Twisted Throttle just came out with a setup for similar tool tubes that fit up fuel bottles.

Might even be the same part, just costs more. $14.99

edit: Ha! in one of the pictures it is exactly the same tool tube.

Twisted Throttle's MSR 30oz Fuel Bottle

11294-425x350.jpg

Twisted Throttle Tool Tube w/ Mounting Kit

11469-425x350.jpg

11466-500x600.jpg

Twisted Throttle bottle mount

11630-425x350.jpg

11377-500x600.jpg

11293-500x600.jpg

11374-425x350.jpg

Edited by ReconRat

Awful nice of you to carry around tools to fix other peoples' bikes.

Do you lecture them on the merits of being a proud Suzuki owner while you help them?

Yeah, like the bike that broke on the ride a few weeks ago? What was that? A DRZ? Isn't that a... no way! A Suzuki? Couldn't be... :nono:

Yeah, redline wheelies had nothing to do with the motor letting loose. :lol:

Seriously though, the most random shit happens to me. Always nice to have a nice set of tools with you.

And Tom, great find. Yeah, that's EXACTLY the same tube for $10 more.

you know how many times the guys on rides I've been on needed a frigging tool but they remove their tool sets so it' make their bike "lighter"

fucking nimrods. they can't even ride the bike to 30% of it's limits but remove a 2lb tool set to make it faster.

well your bike is faster mr.dumbass with it's brake caliper bolts hanging out and you have no way of tightening them. this discovered after his awesome show off 100+mph run.

let me get my yamaha tool kit out for you mr.rossi on your race bike that's 2lbs lighter. lol

Yeah, like the bike that broke on the ride a few weeks ago? What was that? A DRZ? Isn't that a... no way! A Suzuki? Couldn't be... :nono:
It didnt need no stinking tools it made it back on its own.
That wasn't the bikes fault. Operator error. :D

It was the damn Amsoil I put in it.

Yeah, redline wheelies had nothing to do with the motor letting loose.

I didnt think so either, it was the Amsoil.

I think it was 10-40 Jbot, what ever the book called for is what I got. I was joking though on that being the cause, I'm sure that banging off the rev limiter with the front end pointed at the sky numerous times "may" play a very small roll in the demise of the motor and having the throttle pegged wide open pretty much the whole time its running could also be a very small contributor as well. But yea mostly has to be the oil.

I think it was 10-40 Jbot, what ever the book called for is what I got. I was joking though on that being the cause, I'm sure that banging off the rev limiter with the front end pointed at the sky numerous times "may" play a very small roll in the demise of the motor and having the throttle pegged wide open pretty much the whole time its running could also be a very small contributor as well. But yea mostly has to be the oil.

:lol:

Call me. I had to wipe my phone (taking it in to get replaced today) so I don't have anyone's numbers.

Can't you back up the almighty iPhone on your computer?? That's gotta suck dude! :nono:

I backup my BlackBerry all the time so the next BlackBerry I get can have ALL my stuff loaded up onto it seamlessly ;)

Can't you back up the almighty iPhone on your computer?? That's gotta suck dude! :nono:

I backup my BlackBerry all the time so the next BlackBerry I get can have ALL my stuff loaded up onto it seamlessly ;)

Oh yeah, I could restore it right now. But I'm swapping it out for a new one (warranty replacement) and I always feel weird handing them a phone with all of my info on it. So I wipe it clean before I take it in. Then I'll restore the new phone from my backup.