MotoGP - riding or driving

cmh_sprint

For those going, who is riding and who is driving. Also, what hotels is everyone at? The forecast looks good so me and my buddy will be meeting at Bob Evans in Marysville (Rte. 33 & Rte. 36) at 8, Friday morning. We will be on the road riding over around 9. Anyone who is riding over is free to join us.

Also, what hotels is everyone at? Possible meet up for Friday and Saturday nights activities. We are at the Westin Downtown. If workout needs a place to stay we should be able to have.rollaway bed put in our room. Looking forward to another great weekend.

I'm not able to go this year. Went last year & have 2 cents from that. Don't stay in the area of town just west of the track unless you are a big fan of liquor stores, gun shops, & easily available drugs.

Riding out Thurs night, with the Gixxer, from Cleveland. See you all there!

I have to be at work Friday otherwise I would have joined in....safe riding and see in Friday night.....make sure you hangout @ meridian......:D