Finally signed up here....

BamBamGixxer

Hey--

I've been a rider in Ohio for about 7 years or so. I am a trackday junkie and a SportBikeTrackTime coach. I recently gained my racing creds and will be (hopefully) riding Women's WERA by next year.

If anyone out there is interested in taking your ride to the track, message me...ESPECIALLY the ladies out there. Not many female racers out there!

Christi

"BamBam"

Welcome :)

We should chat sometime I'm interested in going to a track day.

Hey Hollywood--

Good to hear. My first suggestion would be to visit www.sportbiketracktime.com. Check out the site and let me know if you have any questions at all. The season is winding down, but there are still many track days that have novice openings. You're in Akron, correct? Grattan is a great track in Michigan that shouldn't be too far off the beaten path for ya. There's a double-day there September 4/5 I believe.

Welcome to your new addiction......heheheheh

BamBam

whassup.jpg

Hi...You look familiar. Haven't we reflected on our inabilities to braid one's own hair before?

Is this John? Your wife braids yours, right? LOL--I need to teach my husband how to do it for me.

The Ponch image has now been permanently burned into my soul. Yuk. Thanks 4 that.

heee thanx Rol....when am I gettin' you back to the track, son!?

After last week's tooth replacement and fuel pump, and after Tuesday's last minute back to school shopping for Victoria- I'd say about November might work.:cry: