Craigslist shooting in Georgia

ReconRat

So basically have a backup when you buy or sell, or use a public location.

A rider selling his Ninja in Savannah Georgia, was shot and killed by a prospective buyer who arrived to look at it. The shooter stole the bike, and ran, but was spotted leaving the area by arriving patrols responding to reports of shots fired. Pursuit of the bike ended in an apartment complex, where the shooter disappeared. Sealing off the area and searching for the shooter, he was spotted leaving in an SUV and arrested.

http://savannahnow.com/news/2010-08-28/craigslist-killing-over-motorcycle-stuns-berwick

http://www.ajc.com/news/police-craigslist-ad-may-601478.html

http://www2.wsav.com/news/2010/aug/27/update-deadly-shooting-may-have-begun-craigs-list--ar-757887/

Never sold anything on CL without being armed.

i dont personally go armed.

i always meet in a large open parking lot. i have my friend come and park about 100 yards away to provide sniper support. im wired, so he can hear whats going down. if i give the codeword he takes out the guy. then we pop smoke and get out.

i dont personally go armed.

i always meet in a large open parking lot. i have my friend come and park about 100 yards away to provide sniper support. im wired, so he can hear whats going down. if i give the codeword he takes out the guy. then we pop smoke and get out.

:rolleyes:

I sold a leather suite on craigslist but ended up meeting and selling in person. I met at a gas station and was definitely carrying. Guy turned out to be a quality and I actually ran into him about 1yr later at the track wearing the leather.

I have never sold anything on CL before, just bought. What is weird is how many peoples' houses I have been in. I always bring knife (not necessarily for defense, they are just very useful) and feel pretty weird being in a stranger's house or yard. Even weirder is how every time I go, I get told how many people never showed up. That means they just willingly gave out their addy to a ton of people. I don't think I could invite a bunch of people to my house that I don't know personally.

I might need to try out John's idea, in and out quick and efficient.

i've only let 1 person from craigslist over my place because I was too lazy to move the wheels he came to buy. Luckily he was a cool kid and there were no issues, everyone else I've met in a public place