PX4 vs XD9 vs M&P 9c

Bad324

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

para warthogs are JUNK

Plus they way to wide.

I threw it out as an option since it's the smallest (I think) .45 available.

Curious, as I've normally heard only good things about Para guns.

Expound upon your "junk" opinion, please.

Have you fired one, owned one, or are you just taking over TD's role temporarily?

Not trying to argue, just wonder what you don't like.

I threw it out as an option since it's the smallest (I think) .45 available.

Curious, as I've normally heard only good things about Para guns.

Expound upon your "junk" opinion, please.

Have you fired one, owned one, or are you just taking over TD's role temporarily?

Not trying to argue, just wonder what you don't like.

your junk :D:rolleyes:

are you fucking crazy?..junk....uhhh yeahhhhhh ummmmm oooookkkk :nono:

awesome firearms only 11 rounds though, if i recall

really because i've talked to 3 different ranges that use the gun, and there is a rep from Blackwing (iirc) and they all said they have nothing but issues.

Let's just say Para's do not work in general. A rep went out to BWSC once and EVERY SINGLE ONE of his *13* hand guns FAILED with very little use.

really because i've talked to 3 different ranges that use the gun, and there is a rep from Blackwing (iirc) and they all said they have nothing but issues.

Quote:

Let's just say Para's do not work in general. A rep went out to BWSC once and EVERY SINGLE ONE of his *13* hand guns FAILED with very little use.

Huh. Umm, OK.

A rep from Para, who, you'd think,would (if he brought them) bring the "creme de la creme" from the production line (assuming they're not hand-tweaked)? He totes them around from shop to shop, right? All of the sudden they ALL fail, at the same time?

Not sure I believe that 13 outta 13 failed, but... I'm thinking you get 13 Hi-Points together and at least 1 of 'em would work!

Maybe the Blackwing guy you spoke with has a beef with Para's. Gun Shop Employee Guy tends to have problems with at least one manufacturer; one will tell you that "<insert brand of gun here> suck", his co-loafer will tell you they're "the greatest thing since sliced bread."

*note: I don't own any Para's. I don't work for Para. I don't give a hoot if they're the best or worst gun ever made. To quote the legendary football coach John Cooper, "I don't have a dog in this hunt"... Simply brought it up for the OP to consider.

Huh. Umm, OK.

A rep from Para, who, you'd think,would (if he brought them) bring the "creme de la creme" from the production line (assuming they're not hand-tweaked)? He totes them around from shop to shop, right? All of the sudden they ALL fail, at the same time?

Not sure I believe that 13 outta 13 failed, but... I'm thinking you get 13 Hi-Points together and at least 1 of 'em would work!

Maybe the Blackwing guy you spoke with has a beef with Para's. Gun Shop Employee Guy tends to have problems with at least one manufacturer; one will tell you that "<insert brand of gun here> suck", his co-loafer will tell you they're "the greatest thing since sliced bread."

*note: I don't own any Para's. I don't work for Para. I don't give a hoot if they're the best or worst gun ever made. To quote the legendary football coach John Cooper, "I don't have a dog in this hunt"... Simply brought it up for the OP to consider.

I give you a 50%. As you only read 1/2 of what I posted.

I talked to 3 other gun ranges (not including BWSC) and they said that the gun had issues. So I didnt buy one. I was going to until I talked to people. Now maybe they fixed the issue and the new models are fine idk. But this was maybe 7-8months ago.

I give you a 50%. As you only read 1/2 of what I posted....

Nope, read all of what you wrote -- couldn't get past the "13 for 13 failures", plus the "rep from Blackwing" and the "rep went out to BWSC" part had me confused - I assumed that you meant that "a sales rep from Para went to BWSC and all 13 of his guns failed."

But, like I said, I don't really care, just wanted an explanation of why you don't like Para's, and I got the explanation.

It's all good here!

i now also like the glock 26 :D

I like mine. You can get a +3 mag extension which I highly recommend. It provides a place for your pinky so you have a good grip on it. 14+1 ain't bad. Come out Sunday and you can manhandle it.

I like mine. You can get a +3 mag extension which I highly recommend. It provides a place for your pinky so you have a good grip on it. 14+1 ain't bad. Come out Sunday and you can manhandle it.

wish I could but have prior engagement I have to tend to

xd over glock...both good

I dunno, I was holding the XD and wasn't a big fan of it. Can't really make a firm decision til I shoot them which hopefully should be this week