PX4 vs XD9 vs M&P 9c

Bad324

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad you can shoot my xd's if we go up there then you just have to rent the others. nces has the xd essentials package for $399 and the kit for $429. Storm and m&p is a bit more like 450 or 460?

awesome, you'll have to let me know next time you plan on going!

hmm you know I didn't even think about that, maybe this weekend I'll take a ride down to fin fur and feather

Edited by Bad324

I've shot the M&P and the XD. Out of those , I bought an XD40 Subcompact.

Vance's has it or the XD9 Subcompact for $399 right now. I preferred the XD over the M&P because of the grip. For me it was more comfortable. Plus I like the extended mag!

Ummm...That's not going to happen with anything that one can carry (10 ga. slug included). Isaac Newton and all that stuff.

if i shot you in the fucking chest with a s&w .50 caliber your not gonna be blown back?. i understand its not gonna lift you off your feet. a 9mm shot they can and have kept coming after you. lets get the point here fellas. bigger is better.

if i shot you in the fucking chest with a s&w .50 caliber your not gonna be blown back?. i understand its not gonna lift you off your feet. a 9mm shot they can and have kept coming after you. lets get the point here fellas. bigger is better.

Nope. Of course it also depends on the round. Either way it may not have the affect of stopping someone with a single shot especially with adrenaline running. Shot placement and type of round matter before caliber.

if i shot you in the fucking chest with a s&w .50 caliber your not gonna be blown back?.

The physics of it would suggest that the shooter would have to be thrown backwards as well. Blowing someone backwards is the stuff of movies.

Remember, it's the law.

ETA:

You should watch Mythbusters more...

A person will be propelled violently backwards if hit by a bullet

busted

A bullet fired by a gun cannot hold enough momentum. According to Newton’s third law, if the bullet were to knock the target 20 feet (6 metres) back, the shooter would have to be knocked back 20 feet (6 metres), as well.

(This myth was revisited in episode 38 and it was busted again.)

It'th Thience!

Edited by Coyote

I'll add my .02 cents and that is............XD FTW!!! I love the XD's have shot the 9 and the 45 both great firearms... As for the caliber argument...45's are not for everyone PERIOD. A Well placed 9mm beats a .45 miss. 9mm rounds are significantly cheaper than .45 therefore equaling more target time and chances are shot placement will be much better...which ever firearm you choose practice A LOT and if you go with the 9 get some Federal Premium Hydra-Shoks and you will be good to go...for what it is worth I know a lot of gun nuts who seem to like a .380...Not my preference but I assume since its what they love it must not suck too bad idk though .380 seems too small but i cant say i would want to be shot by anything imho....

Edited by KL9 F4i

Nope. Of course it also depends on the round. Either way it may not have the affect of stopping someone with a single shot especially with adrenaline running. Shot placement and type of round matter before caliber.

shot placement yes. type of round ,no. 9mm with the black talons wont do as much damage as a fmj fitty cal..

9mm holds 17 yadda yadda ...you wont need but a few .45 shots. 9mm are weak, lets be serious here. .45 has more knock down power.

id go glock 10mm over a 9mm as well...but take the .45acp over both...

Bad you can shoot my xd's if we go up there then you just have to rent the others. nces has the xd essentials package for $399 and the kit for $429. Storm and m&p is a bit more like 450 or 460?

What is the abreviation NCES? Where is it located? I'm thinking about getting a XD9SC

shot placement yes. type of round ,no. 9mm with the black talons wont do as much damage as a fmj fitty cal..

9mm holds 17 yadda yadda ...you wont need but a few .45 shots. 9mm are weak, lets be serious here. .45 has more knock down power.

id go glock 10mm over a 9mm as well...but take the .45acp over both...

Whats your def of knockdown power because according to realistic testing 9mm penetrates further then 45. You talk allot from what appears to be nothing more then unsupported opinion especially with firearms.

http://theboxotruth.com/docs/bot1.htm

Why do people think 9mil is a beesting?

I've seen what they do. Trust me, it gets the job done. MP5s and M4 Carbines were very popular with operators during my service days.

distance of penetration of course. its fucking a skinnier bullet and higher velocity. btw sheetrock and humans and ballistic gelatin are all different. compare apples to apples. now...the .45 will destroy more internals, cause its a bigger round. if were hunting , sure we want complete penetration. not the case with self defense. stopping power is the energy tranfered from the bullet which results in bullet damage. bullet damage is what fucks you or an animal up.funny you base your thoughts and opniions from the ole box of sheetrock. get serious

Why do people think 9mil is a beesting?

I've seen what they do. Trust me, it gets the job done. MP5s and M4 Carbines were very popular with operators during my service days.

the m1911 .45 is the most used handgun in the military ever if im correct. i have been wrong before. not saying a 9mm is a beesting..its not a .45 either:D