VOTE! Your favorite cripple NEEDS to win this bike contest!!

Bkizz

...and this is not even cheating. Every person knows that your story IS the best motorcycling story ever! I added my vote and then I saw your votes...lol...guess you'll get to enjoy the 500 bones! :-)

Also I commend you on your strength! Keep it up :)

Nope. No cheating at all! :D

edit: well... IF there was any cheating going on, it seems that they've changed something on their website which is preventing the previously used method of cheating from working any longer, if it ever worked at all

Edited by wrillo

Nope. No cheating at all! :D

edit: well... IF there was any cheating going on, it seems that they've changed something on their website which is preventing the previously used method of cheating from working any longer, if it ever worked at all

Well...good!! I really appreciate all the support. I should be closing on my house on October 12th and I NEED this money.

I only need 30 more votes to get to 4,000 and the contest is over on Thursday! My house closing in on October 8th...it would be nice to have the $500 by then because I will be officially broke. Thanks to all who voted!!

Last day boys and girls!

Things look good right now, but let's not forget how the hat with the HD jumped out to an early lead -- he may try to pull the same shit tonight.

Rock the vote!

A: 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 650R (73%, 4,068 Votes)

B: 1981 Harley Davidson Custom Shovelhead (25%, 1,365 Votes)