VOTE! Your favorite cripple NEEDS to win this bike contest!!

Bkizz

Here's the deal. I am entered in a bike contest and can win $500 if I have the most votes. With my handicapped accessible house going up, I need all the money I can get because I am soon to be BROKE. I think you can only vote once a day. Vote for me!!

http://www.motoreagles.com/home/bom-august-poll/

On a side note, tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my accident. (But it happened on a Friday...today) It's hard to believe the year has gone by so fast. Although I am happy to see how much I've accomplished, I can't help but think about the what-ifs. Like what would I be doing right now if i were not in this chair? It's still hard for my brain to comprehend this is the way it's going to be for a long time. I guess I gotta keep doing what I've been doing...rollin' with the punches.

Yeah, I got a kick out of that. Oh, I don't know. I like bike. Of course I paraphrased Bike B, but it was as moving as the Russian National Anthem played before a Demolition Derby.

On a side note, tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my accident. (But it happened on a Friday...today) It's hard to believe the year has gone by so fast. Although I am happy to see how much I've accomplished, I can't help but think about the what-ifs. Like what would I be doing right now if i were not in this chair? It's still hard for my brain to comprehend this is the way it's going to be for a long time. I guess I gotta keep doing what I've been doing...rollin' with the punches.

All I can think to say to this is to keep doing what you're doing, and don't think of having to comprehend being in the chair for a long time to come, but think about what you can do. How many people would be back out on the bike? How many would be building a house? Most people would be pissed off at life and letting it hold them back, where you have grasped life by the horns and fecided to keep on living! People with a will as strong as yours keep some of the rest going, without even knowing it!

Doesn't seem like a year Brian. You've come a long way!!!

Voted.

People are just voting for a bike unfortunately. The B story with the hog is sofaking weak.

I know. I read it in the voice of Paris Hilton, it actually makes a lot more sense that way.