Nelson's September 21st

Sniper_308

Precision Cycle System

Presents:

MSF Instructor Track Day

For MSF instructors, sponsors, or anyone affiliated with the program, and family

Where: Nelson’s Ledges Road Course

When: September 21, 2010

Why: why not? It’s cheaper than a speeding ticket and a lot more fun.

Vehicle Requirements: any brand/ style motorcycle which must be fluid tight, with tires in good to new condition. Bring blue painters tape to tape head lights, tail light, and turn signals. *Motorcycle must pass technical inspection.

Rider Requirements: Licensed riders with proper riding equipment as per MSF (boots, jacket, gloves, helmet, and riding pants or over pants, dragon jeans, leathers, or riding suits.)

?Gates will open at 7am with registration at 8, First group out at 9.

?*There will be a mandatory riders meeting.

?Track day Fee: $125 (payable at track or pre entry)

For details or pre-entry call Precision Cycle at 440-953-2942 or email at skrbin1@aol.com.

** THIS IS NOT A RACE OR RACE SCHOOL**

Don’t let that scare you Nick, I’m not affiliated with any of the above. And, I went to the last track day. You should go, it will be some good experience for you. Were planning a ground ride on Saturday 09/11/2010 out to Nelson Ledges. We have the hook up, were getting free six laps on the track. It’s going to be a spectator ride. You’re going to need your helmet, gloves, boots, longs pants and a riding jacket. I have a jacket and gloves you can borrow, so you can get out on the track. Let me know if you want to go, you can follow us when we go next Saturday. ;)

I would love to do this. Hopefully I'll have the extra cash. I assume I could do this as a first track day?

If your free next weekend, come on out with us. And you will get six free laps around the track. You will get a taste of how the track will feel on your bike. If you like it, then you can sign up for the real thing.

We will be meeting at the Chagrin Falls bridge next to the popcorn factory.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?expids=17259,17311,25757,25854,25900,26087,26209,26218,26339&sugexp=ldymls&cp=16&hl=en&wrapid=tljp1283620449359118&um=1&ie=utf-8&q=chagrin+falls+popcorn+shop&fb=1&gl=us&hq=popcorn+shop&hnear=chagrin+falls,+oh&cid=8858788263338217814

We will be departing at 0830 hrs, please make sure your bike is topped off with fuel. We will be taking a 60 mile scenic ride out to the track. If you want to take your bike on the track, make sure you have all equipment I talked about. Nelson’s will be having their pro guys out racing that weekend, should be a good time to watch them buzz around the track.

Not for the spectator ride, your everyday blue jeans will do the trick. The idea here is to make sure all your skin is covered. Any kind of boot will do. Are you in for next week?

Sounds like fun , I'll def make an attempt to go , hopefully I wont have a scheduling conflict.

so it's at a track, and they still require you to have a license? that's kind of backward...

methinks they'd get a little pissy if I were to show up with full leathers and race bodywork expecting to turn anything faster than a 1:40 out there.

This seems like a fun time for street riders, but could be very frustrating for people used to "regular" trackdays.

so it's at a track, and they still require you to have a license? that's kind of backward...

methinks they'd get a little pissy if I were to show up with full leathers and race bodywork expecting to turn anything faster than a 1:40 out there.

This seems like a fun time for street riders, but could be very frustrating for people used to "regular" trackdays.

you could take a scooter?

or me street bike. the EX500's swan song maybe?

the msf should bring their small fleet of bikes, and let people ride it on nelsons. i want to take that yamahahaha dual sport i took my MSF course on through its paces.

There are three riding groups for this track day:

A. Experienced licensed racers. "Unsupervised"

B. Riders with some track days under their belt. "Supervised for a few laps"

C. Riders that have never been on a track. "Supervised all day"

So, you guys that hit the tracks all the time. This will buy you 8 hours of fun.