Ohio GOP

fusion

Stark County is Massillon and Canton, so it doesn't matter who the GOP has running, does it?

Reminiscent of a toned-down version of this guy:

And then we're going to Canton, and Massillon, and then, Hills and Dales, and then Belden Village, WAAAHHHH!

That's all compassion... he even gave the kid a hug.

And I don't care what party you belong to... if someone shoves a camera in your face for no reason other than to be an asshole, he showed restraint by not hauling off and punching the kid. You'd want to punch them if they did it to you, trust me.

Yeah I might want to do a lot of stuff. Doesn't mean I will. The guy assaulted him, for having a video camera in a public place. I could say the republican in the first vid is just so very passionate about what he believes in. Yet I didn't seem him assault anyone.

I dunno... I guess grabbing a guys wrist is assault. I don't go around grabbing people's wrists, nor would I want someone to grab mine, because then I'd have to snap their spine and feel bad for doing it /end internet tough guy :p

What's there to dispute? We can cherry pick events like that all night on both sides, but has yet to prove anything beyond how weird two particular guys are :dunno:

I dunno... I guess grabbing a guys wrist is assault. I don't go around grabbing people's wrists, nor would I want someone to grab mine, because then I'd have to snap their spine and feel bad for doing it /end internet tough guy :p

What's there to dispute? We can cherry pick events like that all night on both sides, but has yet to prove anything beyond how weird two particular guys are :dunno:

Exactly. Both sides are have there extremist, oddball, nut jobs. I say we boycott both parties completely and start fresh. Or at least institute term limits.