Stunter crash video - Dallas

ReconRat

I've got to agree with the AFJ guys on this one. Put your opinions aside. The kid is dead. I think we all agree he was doing dumb shit but it's still sad and this is no time to judge him.

If this was your dumbassed little brother or your son would you want people acting this way.

I know there is some bad blood between this forum and AFJ and a lot of people think stunting on the street is stupid but let's not forget to be reverent at a time when a lot of people are likely grieving this kid's death. It's just not classy and generally bad form to get on a public forum and start bashing this kid cause he made a few bad decisions when his bad decisions resulted in his death.

If he was still alive and a little beat up, I'd be saying the opposite. It'd be a lot better cause he might actually hear us.

Maybe I'll put it another way. He will not benefit from anyone's rants. you are pissing on his grave.

What if your dad was an alcoholic and died from liver failure. Would you run around telling everyone what an idiot he was. Or maybe even milder your dad dies cause he's a fat ass and ate like shit his whole life. Is his dying legacy going to be how he couldn't lay off the quarter pounders?

Point is, get off your high horse. Everyone has their short comings and it's one thing to judge and criticize when they are alive but once they are dead all you can do is look at the situation and learn or reinforce a lesson. For all we know this kid was raised by morons and hung out with morons all his life. He probably didn't have near the privileges that a lot of us did. Is that an excuse for being an idiot. No it's not, but now he's dead.

So, don't run from the cops, stunt on the highway and run into the back of trucks. It could make you dead. Got it.

Edited by vw151
  • Upvote 1

I've got to agree with the AFJ guys on this one. Put your opinions aside. The kid is dead. I think we all agree he was doing dumb shit but it's still sad and this is no time to judge him.

If this was your dumbassed little brother or your son would you want people acting this way.

I know there is some bad blood between this forum and AFJ and a lot of people think stunting on the street is stupid but let's not forget to be reverent at a time when a lot of people are likely grieving this kid's death. It's just not classy and generally bad form to get on a public forum and start bashing this kid cause he made a few bad decisions when his bad decisions resulted in his death.

If he was still alive and a little beat up, I'd be saying the opposite. It'd be a lot better cause he might actually hear us.

Maybe I'll put it another way. He will not benefit from anyone's rants. you are pissing on his grave.

What if your dad was an alcoholic and died from liver failure. Would you run around telling everyone what an idiot he was. Or maybe even milder your dad dies cause he's a fat ass and ate like shit his whole life. Is his dying legacy going to be how he couldn't lay off the quarter pounders?

Point is, get off your high horse. Everyone has their short comings and it's one thing to judge and criticize when they are alive but once they are dead all you can do is look at the situation and learn or reinforce a lesson. For all we know this kid was raised by morons and hung out with morons all his life. He probably didn't have near the privileges that a lot of us did. Is that an excuse for being an idiot. No it's not, but now he's dead.

So, don't run from the cops, stunt on the highway and run into the back of trucks. It could make you dead. Got it.

Invisible rep for you, sir.

I think the difference is, when some do it, they don't run into the back of a pickup truck running from the cops when they get caught.

Kid would've been fine if he just would've taken his lumps from the cops, but chose to take his chances instead. Ended up with different lumps.

I also understand that. I would venture to say that a vast majority of guys on here have "run" from the five-o before too. This kid was just unskilled or unlucky.......which doesn't give anyone a right to piss on his dead body.

Alright just to be clear...

This is not an AFJ vs OR pissing match. No need for that shit.

NOR is this Quick9 whatever the fuck his name was, thread about running from the law.

Kid died doing something stupid. Lot's of people are stupid everyday. Yes, lots of people do it, yes it's still stupid. Value of life should come over value of money.

Edited by Cdubyah

Whenever someone dies doing something incredibly stupid, I feel sorry for the family and friends. They are the ones who have to deal with the consequences of the person's mistake. Unfortunately, this is life. If you're alive and reading this, well you're lucky. It could be over for any one of us in the blink of an eye. Why get so worked up about this? The guy died acting like an idiot. He may have been a wonderful person. We don't know. So, at the minimum, show a little respect at least to his family and friends.

Whenever someone dies doing something incredibly stupid, I feel sorry for the family and friends. They are the ones who have to deal with the consequences of the person's mistake. Unfortunately, this is life. If you're alive and reading this, well you're lucky. It could be over for any one of us in the blink of an eye. Why get so worked up about this? The guy died acting like an idiot. He may have been a wonderful person. We don't know. So, at the minimum, show a little respect at least to his family and friends.

^This

I have never deliberately run from the cops. I have done a few wheelies and I've blatantly exceeded the speed limit.

Haha, at yes. I was thinking the same thing. You can "swerve" a sport bike at well over 100mph.

Have you ever watched Isle of Man TT?

I didn't mean to go on such a rant. I'm just saying. There is a mixed bag of opinions on here about stunting, running from the cops and all that. And just because some of you are nanny's and others are rebels doesn't mean we have the right to judge.

The poor kid, A was acting like a dumbass and B clearly wasn't a very good rider but I still hate to hear he is dead.

What gets me is the news. This could have been a separate group of riders. The news always lies,but death is real. Dont rush to judge on someone who is dead. I have run from the cops. I have ridden 100mph wheelies on the highway. I have won 6 races. I am going to win a championship. Who knows what can come of stupid. I'm just sad we lost another rider.... even a stupid one....

What gets me is the news. This could have been a separate group of riders. The news always lies,but death is real. Dont rush to judge on someone who is dead. I have run from the cops. I have ridden 100mph wheelies on the highway. I have won 6 races. I am going to win a championship. Who knows what can come of stupid. I'm just sad we lost another rider.... even a stupid one....

The issue with me is simple. I feel bad for the family, friends and anyone he left behind. But the reality is no different if he was robbing a bank with a gun, got shot by an officer and died. The kid was breaking the law, doing something amongst the general public and not only putting his own life in danger, but the innocent people around him. Had he done the right thing, he would still be here and be amongst us all. Sure, a fellow rider has passed, but if we cannot use this to teach others why it is stupid to do such things or we cannot use this to learn from, it is a complete waste. We can be respectful and yet create awareness to teach others...

It's like drag racing on public roads, racing bikes on public roads, stunting on public roads. We've all done this and to some degree. However, when and where you do it can ultimately decide your fate and the fate of others around you. What if that was a minivan with kids in the back. He blasts into the back of it and kills a baby that was securely fastened in the back seat? Because he hit a p/u truck doesn't make it a lighter offense.

The media isn't lying, Brandon. They have footage where the guys are stunting on a freeway with other cars around. The police were trying to pull them over and they ran. He made an error and decided to deal a game with the devil and lost. He paid with his life. I am sure the dash cameras caught a lot more, as well...

I equate this to an incident I was witness to. Mother was at an intersection and looked both ways. It was a 4 way stop... She pulled out. Unfortunately, a kid on an R1 with his headlights not on was doing well over 100 mph. The lady looked and at 100 plus MPH, she didn't see what was coming. He ran the sign... The result was two fold. The kid on the bike died after he slammed into the passenger side of her van and the mother's infant daughter was killed as a result of the crash as she was in the center section on the passenger side where the bike crashed...

He was breaking the law and the results of his actions not only ended his life, but it caused the death of an innocent person. A person that never had a chance to even experience life...

Winning championships doesn't make you experienced and has no value in this discussion. Because you won races and will win a championship, does it allow you to do this type of stuff and it is OK? I've done some pretty stupid stuff. Really stupid stuff... And, I have done things where it COULD have caused injury to others. I wasn't thinking. But, I have learned a lot of things along the way and realize that this is something that needs to be used as a lesson. A tragic lesson, but one that can hopefully save a lot of others in the future.

yes.

true, but he only had to move over maybe five or six feet; it's not like he needed to tip the bike over for a 90 degree turn.

I defer to your greater experience - I've never tried to run 90mph on the bike (don't think it would go that fast...) and I've certainly not had to swerve at that speed. I just know that steering gets tougher the faster I go.

So, you've never passed a cop in the median going 20 over and just said, "Ah, fuck it." and rolled on the throttle to be sure he wouldn't get you if he pulled out?

Eh, no. Never thought about it for a moment. :nono: I never committed any traffic infraction that I'd be willing to risk a felony to get out of. Plus, I wouldn't trust either my bike or my skills to keep me alive riding like that.

Winning championships doesn't make you experienced and has no value in this discussion. Because you won races and will win a championship, does it allow you to do this type of stuff and it is OK? I've done some pretty stupid stuff. Really stupid stuff... And, I have done things where it COULD have caused injury to others. I wasn't thinking. But, I have learned a lot of things along the way and realize that this is something that needs to be used as a lesson. A tragic lesson, but one that can hopefully save a lot of others in the future.

I said i have done. I didnt say i will and like doing. I learned. I have kids and a family and friends. I am not a bad person. We can not judge this ider in such a manner to assume he was a squid or even a new rider. He may have been just cheated on by his girl and traffic laws dont matter. Either way he was deff in the wrong,but the news sure as hell doesnt tell the WHOLE story. This has crap to do with me other than this could have happend to me or someone I know and it sux. Riding skill and life choices aside RIP rider!

The issue with me is simple. I feel bad for the family, friends and anyone he left behind. But the reality is no different if he was robbing a bank with a gun, got shot by an officer and died. The kid was breaking the law, doing something amongst the general public and not only putting his own life in danger, but the innocent people around him. Had he done the right thing, he would still be here and be amongst us all. Sure, a fellow rider has passed, but if we cannot use this to teach others why it is stupid to do such things or we cannot use this to learn from, it is a complete waste. We can be respectful and yet create awareness to teach others...

It's like drag racing on public roads, racing bikes on public roads, stunting on public roads. We've all done this and to some degree. However, when and where you do it can ultimately decide your fate and the fate of others around you. What if that was a minivan with kids in the back. He blasts into the back of it and kills a baby that was securely fastened in the back seat? Because he hit a p/u truck doesn't make it a lighter offense.

The media isn't lying, Brandon. They have footage where the guys are stunting on a freeway with other cars around. The police were trying to pull them over and they ran. He made an error and decided to deal a game with the devil and lost. He paid with his life. I am sure the dash cameras caught a lot more, as well...

I equate this to an incident I was witness to. Mother was at an intersection and looked both ways. It was a 4 way stop... She pulled out. Unfortunately, a kid on an R1 with his headlights not on was doing well over 100 mph. The lady looked and at 100 plus MPH, she didn't see what was coming. He ran the sign... The result was two fold. The kid on the bike died after he slammed into the passenger side of her van and the mother's infant daughter was killed as a result of the crash as she was in the center section on the passenger side where the bike crashed...

He was breaking the law and the results of his actions not only ended his life, but it caused the death of an innocent person. A person that never had a chance to even experience life...

Stop posting shit I agree with. :lol: