wanting to learn to wheelie. will pay

Random Negro

aight so, i have like... 12 more days in the states and i feel like it's about that time i get back on the horse... and ride.

wanting to learn how to wheelie and how to ride wheelies.

i have a busa so i'm definitely not trying to learn on that.

so i mean if you have the time, patience and a bike i'll pay for the time etc etc, i'm not about paying 500 from a bunch of dicks. just sayin'

let me know.

i'm about 5 minutes from cinci.

Bro, nothing you could pay me hourly would get me to teach you how to wheelie on my bike............unless it's $3,500+ to buy a new one.

Be a man and get up to about 6k in second, clutch it, rev to 8500 and dump the clutch. Rinse and repeat until you get it up well enough.

Bro, nothing you could pay me hourly would get me to teach you how to wheelie on my bike............unless it's $3,500+ to buy a new one.

Be a man and get up to about 6k in second, clutch it, rev to 8500 and dump the clutch. Rinse and repeat until you get it up well enough.

No clutch needed on a busa, roll, chop, crack..

so the 600s have shit for torque?

the XX is as simple as rolling out to the bottom of the powerband (about 6k) then chop throttle, and crack it about 1/2 to 2/3 way, the front end comes off as long as you hold the throttle there (climbing or falling depending on how much throttle you actually use). If it's falling, you just wait for it to touch then continue riding as normal, if it's climbing, just back off a bit and it'll drop right down. Until I changed from a 17 to 18 front sprocket it'd do it in second with more throttle. haven't been succesful in doing it in second since the gearing change, but having a speedo set to dead on is more important than second gear power wheelies to me...

i know how ot i know the principle and i have done it before

i just figured someone would have a stunt bike that they use for it you know. i'm not trying to learn on someones main bike, that'd be shitty even to insinuate.

was thinking of a street fighter or dirt bike...

i'm 6 inches streched... i'm just nervous to mess up the paint job haha.