STOLEN BIKE - 09 honda repsol

LilTuffGirl

My husband is saying he only wants THAT BIKE. He doesn't know if he'll get another. It'll suck for him to have to watch me on the track next year if he doesn't.....

What sucks is if I would have found it missing sooner or if dispatch would have entered the bike into NCIC earlier they would have found the bike. A Dunbar cop ran the tags on it 20 or so min before it was entered in as stolen... :(

ouch! thats reallllly lame. sry to hear.

My husband is saying he only wants THAT BIKE. He doesn't know if he'll get another. It'll suck for him to have to watch me on the track next year if he doesn't.....

What sucks is if I would have found it missing sooner or if dispatch would have entered the bike into NCIC earlier they would have found the bike. A Dunbar cop ran the tags on it 20 or so min before it was entered in as stolen... :(

Why'd they run the tags on it? Any change it was during a stop of some sort?

I'd start driving around the town where they ran the plates, with your extra key at the ready (if you've got a set).