Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

That was my wife, you caught her off gaurd when you asked. She tried to get my attention but I was on the phone. There were several other guys there you could've talked to though. Had I not been on the phone, I would have told you to learn how to fucking read, our shirts said DTC not OR. :rolleyes:

I read the DTC, it's how I recognized the group... oh well.. sorry I caught her off guard... seemed like she was the only one not in a conversation or on the phone at the time.... I was in a weird headspace anyway that night... it's all good, next time

I read the DTC, it's how I recognized the group... oh well.. sorry I caught her off guard... seemed like she was the only one not in a conversation or on the phone at the time.... I was in a weird headspace anyway that night... it's all good, next time

Next time just walk up and yell "Hey you fucking, sheep fucking homo fucktards, I'm Mark" Be sure to pinch your nipples while doing this.;)

:( apparently my memory sucks while drinking. My concept of time between 10:00pm and 2:30 am didn't exist. What kind of assaults? physical or sexual? becauseI think there were both.

Don't sell yourself short by forgetting the verbal abuse too

"Oops... there's nothing to see here. Either you do not have access to these photos, or they don't exist at this web address. Please contact the owner directly to gain access."

no workie...

star-wars-obi-wan-lulz.jpg

He was the only black guy there!!!!!! How could you miss him!!!

Uncle Punk's black?!? :eek:

irene.jpg

So I look like this only with a better tan?

:lol: Is that sperm on your lip, or are you just happy to see me?? :dunno:

Fonzie, you know what to do with this.

lol.gif I don't know if I can bring myself to swap out Lazarus ;)