Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

ill be 21 next year....maybe ill try a little harder to make it out next year and party with you guys

....this is no place for rookies.

JK, come on out and leave a mere shell of what you were when you arrived. :)

• Upvote 1

I saw someone at the show in a white Ohio riders polo. I was gonna stop and say hi but my gf was ready to leave and no stopping that. Couldn't make the after party either.

That would have been Prez....I mean Casper. :D

I'm pretty sure OR has taken it over. :lol:

:nono: This coming from the guy who blew us off our first year at Buddy's, for his own swoire' @ BW3 instead. How'd that work out for 'ya?? :lol:

Plus... You forgot my OR shirt... Again pimpslap.gif

No freaking way. I was just saying earlier today I'm glad this only happens once a year. Between this and Mid Ohio, my liver just can't take much more.

Dude... It's like you're reading my mind! :wtf:

Fonzie can dance, sort of, but looked my-t-fine dancing through my beer goggles early in the evening.

:D I'm black... errmmm... African American from the waist down

where are the pics?

Dear Gawd... Be afraid... Be VERY afraid!

So, I accidentally bumped in to you guys shortly after getting to the show... asked if you guys were from OR to confirm I found you and I'm not sure who it was, but she looked at me like I had 3 heads... so I said fuck it and walked away.

It was probably gen3flygirl... she has no manners.

lol.gif Justin beat me to it!

....this is no place for rookies.

True 'dat! sheep4.gif

For those still there after 1 am I was the larry the cableguy wanna be in the white shirt an black honda hat.

Git 'R Done

I knew who you were Sweetheart! kiss.gif

Edited by Fonzie

:nono: This coming from the guy who blew us off our first year at Buddy's, for his own swoire' @ BW3 instead. How'd that work out for 'ya?? :lol:
We didn't ditch you guys the first year. We had to go home. We didn't have a doggy sitter. We hit BW's on the way home with a few people, but that was just for dinner on the way out.
Plus... You forgot my OR shirt... Again pimpslap.gif
I did, and I'm sorry. Several people wanted to grab their shirts this weekend. I forgot the damn bag of shirts.
Dude... It's like you're reading my mind! :wtf:
I think our livers are in sync or something.

I am up and trying to imagine what is happening right now.........miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much......everyone drink one for me....all the best from Charleston,SC.

Well it was 75F today....but still f*** that....OR, ohio and CLE still rocks....

:jd::waaa::cheers::hungry::sheepkoolaid::bitchfight::supergay::stirpot::cowshit::mugshot::dj::fruit::lol::shots::drink::eatdrink::trophy::idhitit::ky::wackit::leghump::sexytime::sleep2::bukkake-1::sex::op::takeit::spank::bukkake::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker:

I am up and trying to imagine what is happening right now.........miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much......everyone drink one for me....all the best from Charleston,SC.

:sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker::sheepfucker:

KOZMO!!! We missed you last night buddy! I tried calling you, but I think it got dropped... Not sure if it even connected. Tried txt'ing you too, but that got kicked back undelivered :(

I'll be wearing my shirt with pride... (just not to work, lol)

Casey said he's gonna wear his to work... At the welfare/social services office

:lol:

Casper said he might wear his to work at the university too ;)

BTW... I just booked my room for next year, along w/ a small block for others that are interested :D

She gave 'em all my AAA discount @ $63 for a dbl, $60 for a single

Soooo who wants to be my roomy?? evilgrin.gif

Edited by Fonzie

We didn't ditch you guys the first year. We had to go home. We didn't have a doggy sitter. We hit BW's on the way home with a few people, but that was just for dinner on the way out.

I understand... We were still the unknown new guys back then... "Small potatoes". You were still tryin' to figure out if "He Who Shalt NOT be Named" was right about me or not :lol:

I did, and I'm sorry. Several people wanted to grab their shirts this weekend. I forgot the damn bag of shirts.

Kawi forgets his wig for last night's Kenny & Dolly performance w/ me... You forgot my shirt... Jeeesh... You guys suck! Can't count on any of you fu@kers :D

So, I accidentally bumped in to you guys shortly after getting to the show... asked if you guys were from OR to confirm I found you and I'm not sure who it was, but she looked at me like I had 3 heads... so I said fuck it and walked away.

Maybe next year.

Pretty sure... she nodded yes, but I swear I had "I have AIDS" tattooed on my forehead the way she looked at me.

That was my wife, you caught her off gaurd when you asked. She tried to get my attention but I was on the phone. There were several other guys there you could've talked to though. Had I not been on the phone, I would have told you to learn how to fucking read, our shirts said DTC not OR. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1