And yet another from T.S.B.R.(stupe)

RR_MIKE

seen quite a few from our club registered.. thought i'd jump on the band wagon and check it out... anyhow, i from findlay(born in worthington, ohio). im 40(blah) lol...i work at whirlpool. i raced motocross for 11+ years. i got into the sportbike thing a few years ago. im a drummer, soon to be start'n another band. i was in my last band for 9 years. i have a boy thats 14...other than that, theres not a whole lot to tell about me really..

thanx man.. i think you two were bowling right beside me.. i had the knee brace lol...i gotta get down that way. i heard from a few peeps from up here that its a good time down that way... our 2 groups might just have to hookup sometime when the weather gets nice.. im halfway between columbus and toledo.. im just about a mile off 15/23 actually...

Yes that was us. Most definitely will hook up this summer for many rides. Ever make it to OS&L bike night?

nopers, never have. but im bet im gonna now most deffinatly... good look'n dog. i have a red siberrian husky... damn squirrely dogs they are lol..