What is "word cloud"?

NinjaNick

I just now noticed it on the homepage on the left. I clicked it and it had a jumble of words. When I laid my mouse on a word it had a "score". What is all that?

Here's what it said when I clicked on word cloud:

year ohio honda front cool news world bike shit nice yeah time damn people motogp good track post work thing back ride race riding love find hell give riders make 2008 night long weekend bikes 2007 pics rider guys place pretty years road great

:dunno::confused::dunno::confused:

:lol: Flounder, you're a fucking nut man! :D

Maybe it goes by how many times it's used in different threads.

I'm gay too.

+1, most likely a search of all threads. were going to need more gay than that. gay.

edit: after a second look, each word shows a score when you put your mouse over it. smallest score i could find is just over 900. in light of these new facts, gay is going to have to be every word you use for a while flouder. fitting though.

+1, most likely a search of all threads. were going to need more gay than that. gay.

edit: after a second look, each word shows a score when you put your mouse over it. smallest score i could find is just over 900. in light of these new facts, gay is going to have to be every word you use for a while flouder. fitting though.

Why do I keep making these posts?????????

4145WYPH2KL._AA240_.jpg

That was for the gay comment Satan.. :) if you just would have played nice I wouldnt have done it again.

:) Im done now.. I actually posted this before I realized you edited my posts and deleted the other ones.

I am playing nice... :moo: