I need to get a damage quote

Radio Flyer

Where should I take my bike? I'm not far from Iron Pony. The bike is not rideable. The insurance company wants me to have it taken to a place and have them give the list on damage and repairs as well as have someone go out to take pictures and all of that jazz while the bike is being looked over.

Would most places charge me a fee for having the bike kept there, or would insurance normally just take it away that day if it's a total loss, (which it will be). I've also been debating on buying it back depending on what I hear about the frame.

For some odd reason they don't want to send someone out to my house to have it looked at.

I've been through this with a car before, but so far the process with the bike is going different.

They've always come to look at my bikes. Switch to State Farm or Progressive.

That's what I'm doing for my next bike...

I can't switch insurance companies in the middle of a claim. LOL

I have Harbs insurance company (Progressive) coming out to my place to look at his bike, so I was kinda pissed when my company told me they weren't sending anyone out to me.

Take it to a dealer! Higher quote = more $ for you.

Its your insurance, you paid for it.

Some dealers will charge you a fee if all you're looking to do is get an estimate. If you have them do the work they give you a credit for the estimate.

Just an FYI.

I would be interested in something like this depending on the actual damage as well. Just sayin' don't pass on it too quick...

You're the second person that's been interested in purchasing this thing damaged. Depending on the price they give me to buy it back that might be the route I'm going to take. Then from there it's a do I fix it myself or sell it to fund the next bike game.

I'll have to wait and see.