The last motorcycle you'll ever own, what would it be?

Casper

/edit: This is a little more me.

ZX14.jpg

I'll be weaving in and out of your Ultra Glide, giving you the finger as my midget passenger moons you all the way down 270.

You're going to have Todd riding with you?

I've been enjoying watching your sig. :lol:

If I could only have one bike, it prob be something like a gold wing. So I could be riding well into my retirement years.

Could have a trike conversion done as well, if you ever got to the point where you can't hold it up any more.

Yep I'm gunna have to say desmo or some other high end superbike, but probably the desmo.

I know what your thinking i'm young and ignorant of my forcomings, but! Here's the way I see it, I could rock the thing until I'm in my 40's, comfortably anyway, so that would give me 20+ years to enjoy the thing. Then when I'm in my 50's I would probably have to talk myself into riding it, but that's cool enough for me. Then by the time I get to sixty I would probably put it away for a couple of years and just sit and stare at the thing. Until one day I would remember all the fun I used to have on two wheels and say screw it lifes to short and too many people complain about how they can't do the things they used to and that I'm better than that. After all that went down I would ride the thing day in and day out. I want to be the guy doing trackdays at 72. Yeah you laugh but at putnam two years ago there was that guy, and he is who I'm going to model my two wheeled life after. End of story. So screw you pansies and you super KY jelly glides and gold toothed/gold toed/gold urinary tract wings, I'm gunna have fun til I die, even if it kills me.

Yep I'm gunna have to say desmo or some other high end superbike, but probably the desmo.

I know what your thinking i'm young and ignorant of my forcomings, but! Here's the way I see it, I could rock the thing until I'm in my 40's, comfortably anyway, so that would give me 20+ years to enjoy the thing. Then when I'm in my 50's I would probably have to talk myself into riding it, but that's cool enough for me. Then by the time I get to sixty I would probably put it away for a couple of years and just sit and stare at the thing. Until one day I would remember all the fun I used to have on two wheels and say screw it lifes to short and too many people complain about how they can't do the things they used to and that I'm better than that. After all that went down I would ride the thing day in and day out. I want to be the guy doing trackdays at 72. Yeah you laugh but at putnam two years ago there was that guy, and he is who I'm going to model my two wheeled life after. End of story. So screw you pansies and you super KY jelly glides and gold toothed/gold toed/gold urinary tract wings, I'm gunna have fun til I die, even if it kills me.

Mr. Flores, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:D

• Upvote 1

Well, regardless of whatever ya'll want to have -- just remember.

The bike you have now could very well be the last motorcycle you'll ever own.

Ride safe.

Ah... the key to enlightenment... Somebody figured out the moral of the story too soon.

thankyajesus128612311789646425.jpg

I've ridden all kinds of bikes, and I think I have to say that at this point in my life, I don't see myself on anything other than a V Twin something or another. I'd love to have a Street Glide or a Road Glide, but if I had to jump straight to "The Bike", I believe it'd be a Ultra Glide Ultra Limited.

This one

Not certain on that 'one' bike but I've got a few finalists. BMW R1200GS (low seat, low suspension), Triumph Tiger 1050, Benelli Tre 1130 K, Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 8V SE, or perhaps that Yamaha Tenere 1200.

At the rate I'm going I think I'm going to outlast my FJR!