Att. "Dragon Slayers"

jnor

Love the comment under that blog!

FlamingSkullSlayer said...

I think you are being unfair. I slayed-ed the Dragon several times. I ride a Springer Softtail Eagle Patriot Paraglide Heritage Edition, and it is the best scoot ever for riding the Tail of the Dragon. Due to it's extremely low forward controls, I am given early warning should I achieve anything like a lean angle. The cup holder is on a gimble so that I won't spill any of my Milwaukee's Best while taking those wicked turns. Yes I have loud pipes, and they save lives! And they are a handy mounting point for the flat screen.

I also object to you depicting harley riders as unconcerned regarding proper safety gear. I wear a beanie helmet, bitching head scarf, leather vest with Kevlar reinforced patches and leather chaps. The vest and chaps are not cheap! Tip to you other hog riders out there, you can get great discounts shopping for gear on gay bondage websites!

I am going to be following this blog closely to monitor your slanderous bile concerning the greatest bikes and riders in the world. Watch it punk.

June 30, 2010 6:35 AM