Dish Network Sucks

buxnut

So Dish network and FX have been fighting about rates:bitchfight: and Dish decided to drop FX. I live in the sticks and satellite and crappy DSL is my only option. Looks like it’s time to switch to Direct TV. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?

Was going to post this in the Sons of Anarchy thread but didn’t want to thread jack.

Thanks,

Bill

My only issue with Directv was the install. The inexperienced contracted (later fired) put his leg through my ceiling in two places.

Otherwise- I love my DIRECTV.

Hey, they have a refer a friend $100 to you, $100 to me offer. If you want we can help each other out and do that. PM me if you want to do that.

Thanks,

Christina

I've had Directv for years, and I'm not easily willing to budge away from them! I have older receivers (that I own, not lease) that are TiVo (not Diretv plus DVR) standard def, and everything just works well. If shopping only for price, Dish Network might have an edge, but channel selection, and all compared to price is better with Directv, in my opinion.

Yea Fox pulled a few channels from Dish Network including FX all the Fox sports channels and I believe there were a few more. I am extremely pissed cause now I cant watch my motorcycle soap opera known as Sons of Anarchy, the only show I actually watch..or watched...on a consistent basis. Looks like I am gonna have to start watching them online.